Chapter 38

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Everyone was doing whatever they wanted. Kristi and D.O fell asleep together in the afternoon and won't plan to wake up until the next morning. Exo was envying D.O and Clarissa is trying to smack them back into reality. Jolie and Steven were just watching T.V and cuddling with each other. Star was playing around with B.A.P. Jocelyn was in the room with Jeffery having a "good" time. Everything was alright and settling into night until.................

 

Kristi's POV

I woke up in the middle of my until I heard a scream. D.O jumps up and holds me close. *Adorable...*

 

"What happened?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, but you probably should to stay close to me." he tells me. We both got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom. Another scream was heard and we ran downstairs. Clarissa was standing in the middle of the living room pointing to the huge opening.

 

"W-W-What is that?" she says. There was a wooshing sound coming from it. There was a person coming in.

 

"Clarissa!!! Come here!!!" I yell at her. She runs over to me and us 3 were standing from a long distance from the black hole. Everyone else runs down to see what happened on time. A person comes through. The hole disappears and the person looks at all of us.

 

"Who are you?" he asked. "I was suddenly teleported here for no reason." he said. *He looks familiar...* My eyes widen in surprise.

 

"Stay away from us!" I screech at him. "What are you doing here?" I yell.

 

"As I've already told you, I just got teleported here!!!" he says. I look over at Jolie and she shakes her head.

 

"You're lying!" I screech at him. "Seriously, why are you here?" I ask him as nice as possible, but it came out more like I was accusing him.

 

"THEY sent me here." he said while emphising the "They."

 

"Why?"

 

"To hurt you." he says. Everyone gets protective and surrounds me with the rest of the girls around me, Shinee and B.A.P around them, and Exo on the outer side. I could still see the jerk with a begging expression.

 

"Ain't no way you gonna touch my bestie!" Jolie says in a weird accent.

 

"I wasn't planning to hurt her!" he says.

 

"Then, what are you doing here?" Jocelyn asks boredly.

 

"I wanted to make a proposal." he says. "I want to join your army."

 

"No!!!!! That's not going to happen." Star says.

 

"You broke her heart numerous times and I still can't forgive you!!!" Clarissa says. Everyone, but the other besties, looked at her. "What? Kristi told me everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter