Chapter 18

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"Omg, I've missed you guys so much! You guys just suddenly disappeared from my life!" I said as I gave each member of f(x) a hug.

 

"Suho oppa, these are my cousins," I told him. He walked away to give us some privacy. "Where have you guys been?" I asked them. They still look the same after 3 years of not seeing them.

 

"We had to run away for your safety. Those people thought you were a normal human being, but when they saw you hanging out with us. They started to think that you weren't normal. We had to run away, and you were safe for a couple of years. Now, they want you because of how powerful you are," Luna said.

 

"Do you know who they are?" I asked them. They shook their heads.

 

"No, but we are going to kick some !," Amber said. *She would say that...*

 

"What are your powers?" I asked them. They already know mine since they are family of course.

 

"Strength," Amber said.

 

"Sulli, Luna, Krystal, and I each have an element of Earth. I have water. I'm very skilled, but Suho is not as good as me because I am older. Same with the others," Victoria said.

 

"Fire," Sulli said.

 

"Wind," Luna said.

 

"And earth. When we are together, we could typically destory the opponent. If they weren't so damn powerful," Krystal said.

 

"Wow... You know me right? The one who learns everything very fast and therefore could be at the top 3 sometimes," I said.

 

"You could probably be more powerful than us in a couple of days," Sulli said.

 

"How long did it take you guys to train your powers?" I asked them.

 

"A couple of years," Krystal said.

 

"How am I able to finish all 13 powers of mine in such a short amount of time? Where's mom and Shinee when you need them?" I said. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. F(x) was in front of me and opened the door.

 

"Mom!!" I yelled and ran to hug her.

 

"Thank goodness you're okay! Those mates of yours took very good care of you," mom blabbered. I see Shinee behind mom as I gave them a warm smile.

 

"Come on in," I said. "How did you guys find this place? Where are you going to sleep?" I asked them.

 

"There's another hidden house nearby. Shinee, f(x), and I will be staying there while you stay with your husbands," mom said as if that was the most normal thing on the planet.

 

"I've been meaning to ask. Where am I actually from? I had a vision that I didn't came from this planet. Also Exo isn't from here. Please tell me!" I begged mom. She gave me a look that said to calm down and take a seat. I sat on the couch and waited for a response.

 

"You are from planet Exo. I know it must be weird how your mates name is Exo, but we decided to name it after them. They've been very good friends of ours. The war is held there, but I don't really know how those witches came to Earth," she said. *I'm from another planet.... What does this planet look like? I'll know soon since the war is held there.* I looked at the clock. 2:45 P.M.

 

"I need to go back to training," I said.

 

"Go. You need the all the training your gonna need for this war," mom said. I got up from my seat and closed my eyes. *Time to pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter