Chapter 50

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

We ran back to the others. I see Hyoyeon just standing and observing the scene. *Perfect!* I act like I didn't notice her and continued walking. I could feel her gaze on me and I smirk. I teleport behind her and see that she is confused. I grabbed the necklace from behind and kicked her. She disappears into particles and I gave the aqua gem to my mom who had the other gems in her hands. She smiles at me and I smile back. I ran back to the scene looking for another opponent. I scan the field. *Jolie...*

 

Jolie's POV

Battling with Yoona was harder than I thought it was, but I'm still trying to grab that gem. I decided to surprise her with a spell and it looked like she saw it coming. She blocked it and smirked. *I'm in big trouble!* I thought. Green and blue rays were being shot and I barely missed one on time. I see Kristi behind Yoona and I pretend I didn't see her. I casted another spell which she blocked again and she retaliates by sending another spell that made me fall back. I dropped my wand that was right next to me and tried to grab it which caused for my hand to burn because of the spell Yoona shot. I was vulnerable at this point. I could only hope for Kristi or someone to save me. I closed my eyes and waited for an impact, but got nothing. I look up to see Kristi with a smile on her face as she gave me the red gem that she took from Yoona.

 

"Thanks, I thought I was a goner." I tell her. 

 

"Not on my watch." she replies. I ran back to Kristi's mom and gave her the gem. I decided to stick next to Star for now who was in combat with Taeyeon.

 

Star's POV

I could've switched into my wolf form, but at this point I'm too weak. I felt a burst of energy run through me as the Tree of Life sends out. I switch into wolf form. At this point, I'm now powerful. Jolie appears by my side and casts a spell that surprised Taeyeon. She falls back and drops her own wand. I crawl onto her vulnerable body and grab the necklace with the emerald coloured gem. She disappears and I switch into my human form. I'm not , because that's how female wolves' roll. I look at Jolie's wand. It looks like its about to blow out. I look at the wand Taeyeon once had. It was the same as Jolie's, but in shape and more powerful. I grabbed that wand and switched it with Jolie's. 

 

"Thanks, I needed a new one anyways." she says with a smile and we ran together to give the gem to Kristi's mom. 

 

"What are friends for." I say. We both ran off to join the others in combat. 

 

Jocelyn's POV

Everyone was fighting against Tiffany and Seohyun, but not me. I'm in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter