Chapter SM17E

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

They all started yelling at each other. *Geez, fine! I'll just pick!*

 

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at them. They all seem to finally shut up after just one yell. I can be that scary at times. "I'll just choose. It's going to be random," I found a notebook and a little bowl. I wrote all 12 names down and put them in the bowl. I drew out their names one by one. The list went like this: Kai, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, D.O, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiu Min, and Kris. Kai did a happy dance.

 

"We will be training for 1 hour per person almost everyday to get prepared for that fight," Suho said. Kai and I went into a deep part of the forest.

 

"Okay, for teleportation, it takes practice. You have to block out your surroundings and imagine in your head where you want to go. The first time I tried to do that, I ended up in a dumpster next to the ice cream shop," he said, quite ashamed. I giggled at his little incident that happened. "Okay, close your eyes, block out your surroundings, and imagine where you want to go," he said. I didn't want to go too far where he can't find me. So, I just teleported somewhere near him. I closed my eyes and take deep breaths. I tried to block out everything and imagined that spot next to Kai. I felt myself go through a little swirl and then opened my eyes. I was in the exact spot where I wanted. It was a small distance though.

 

"I did it!" I yelled. I didn't know he was behind me. He crept up and gave me a hug from the back. I was shocked for a moment. I turned back around and looked at him. He leaned forward and gave me a small kiss. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I was running out of air. I pulled back, breathless. He smirked.

 

"How about we go teleport to the entrance of the training room. It's good to train longer distances," he said and lets go of me. I close my eyes and blocked out my surrounding. Kai's holding onto my hand, but I imagine that it's not there. I picture the front entrance of the training room. There was a little swirl and I opened my eyes. We were back at the front. "Wow, you're a fast learner," he commented. *Yes! I can pull off a Kai now!* I thought. Then Lay appeared.

 

"Hey," he said. Kai was already gone.

 

"So, how are you going to help me train healing?" I asked him.

 

"Follow me," he said. I walked by him and noticed a brown and lifeless part of the forest. I gasped as I saw the plants that were once beautiful, lifeless.

 

"How did this happen, oppa?" I asked him.

 

"They weren't watered," he stated. "Okay, to heal, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter