Chapter 32

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"NO!!" Steven bursts into the room and covers my mouth. I bit on his hand and he takes his hand back. "Who told you?" He asks. 

 

"Secret." I tell him while putting my finger to my lips. He storms off and went downstairs.


"DON'T YOU DARE TELL THEM!!!!!" he yells from downstairs. We all laugh at him and then heard a yelp downstairs. *What happened?*

 

"Do you guys want to check that out?" Clarissa asks. She turned us all invisible and we went downstairs. We stood and watch Steven tackling Louis. *Um... Boys will be boys...* I heard a giggle that was escaping on my left. The boys stop fighting and looked at the direction of us. Steven closes his eyes and looks directly at Clarissa. We all turn visible again and I was the first one to break down laughing.

 

"OMG, Louis, you sound like a girl when you scream!" I said in between pants. The rest of the girls started to laugh with me and everyone else came into the room. They watched us as if we were insane and Jocelyn's laughter turned into giggles after calming herself down. She explained everything that happened.

 

"If you guys want to fight, there's a training room, you know!" Taemin says.

 

"Kristi, please keep it a secret?" Steven asks.

 

"I can't keep promises." I teasingly say. I was suddenly lifted up by someone.

 

"Oppa! Put me down!!!" I squeal.

 

"Um... He can't. I told him to do this," Steven says. Kris starts to walk into the training room, that was still a forest with a river/lake, and dropped me into the water. I swam back up and the temperature was freezing.

 

"C-Co-Cold," I managed to get out with my teeth chattering.

 

"Chanyeol, get her warm. The rest of us have to deal with someone," Suho said while dragging Steven to who knows where. Chanyeol cradles me in his arms and letting out his body heat. I felt warmer, so I snuggled into him. *So, warm...* I thought and fell asleep.

 

Chanyeol's POV

I carried Kristi into Chen's room and laid her down on the bed. I was trying so hard not to attack her right now. She looks so vulnerable. I decided to say there until Chen came back. I looked at her face and admired her features. *Why do you ask why your life is like this? You should be happy! I guess the war was in your head the whole entire time. I guess you were afraid. Don't worry, we'll all be here for you...* I caressed her face and the door opened behind me.

 

"Hey hyung." I say.

 

"Hey, did she fell asleep?" Chen asks me and walks over to her.

 

"Yeah, an angel, isn't she?" I say.

 

"Yeah, this unicorn is really the reason why we all are living right now," he says. It was true. If she wasn't alive, we'd all be dead. If the princess wasn't there, then Exo would be taken over by the witches. "Sometimes I wonder why she smiles when she's hurt."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter