Chapter 34

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jolie's POV

I was sitting on the bed, lazing around and playing my phone. Grant comes into the room. Apparently, he was looking for me. *Aish, what does this boy want?!?!*

 

"I need to tell you something." he said in a tone I was not familiar with.

 

"What?"

 

"I really, really...," he starts off.

 

"Really what?" I was getting nervous.

 

"Need you to follow me somewhere." he said in a bored tone. *This boy is getting on my nerves!!*

 

"No. Why? You would ask. How would I know you won't hurt me? For all we know, you could be working for the other side." I say.

 

"I'm not going to hurt you! I just wanted to show you something."he tells me. I secretly casted a truth-or-lie spell on him and it seems like he was only half lying.

 

"I'm not going." I tell him and went back to my phone.

 

"Someone wants to talk to you." he was telling the truth.

 

"Who?"

 

"Someone! Now, come on! He doesn't like to wait," he tells me and I got off the bed. *He? This better be good...* We went out the door and were heading towards the staircase when suddenly someone covers my mouth and drags me into a closet. I closed my eyes and hoped for good luck. The person lets go of me and I didn't want to open my eyes.

 

"You can open your eyes now," his voice says. *Sounds familiar...* I slowly open them and the closet was dimly lit. I couldn't see his face clearly, but I was curious about what this person wanted.

 

"What do you want?"I asked. *Is my voice shaking?*

 

"Hey, don't be scared of me," he takes me into his arms. *How can I not be afraid? For all I know, you could be a ...* I couldn't say a word. "I'm not a ," he says in a matter-of-fact tone. *He can read my mind?* "Yes and also control your mind,"  he said. *Can you just stop reading my mind now?* "Sure thing," he says and hugs me tighter. I don't know anyone with that ability. *When is this person going to tell me what he wants and let me see his face?* "I will," he says.

 

"I thought you said you wouldn't read my mind...," I tell him in an annoyed tone.

 

"Sorry," he says.

 

"What do you want?" I ask him.

 

"Let's take this slow okay? Stand up and face me. I'll explain everything," I follow what he said and waited for his reply.

 

"What?"

 

"Ever since I first saw you, I didn't know what to do to make you mine since you're perfect in my perspective. I wanted you to be my everything. My friends were no help and Kristi's mates were even much help either. I just didn't know how to approach you in a way that you would like or even love me. You were the one who always made me smile everytime you come in. I wanted you to stay by my side and I want to keep you safe! I just wasn't enough for you. So, please be mine! I'll wait for you even if it would take a million light years," he tells me. I was touched and I couldn't get a word out of my mouth that was hanging wide opened. The light brightens the room and I run out the moment I saw his face.

 

Kristi's POV

"Steven," Jolie says. *So, he finally confessed...*

 

"What are you going to say?" I asked her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter