Chapter 40

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"Sorry, just missed you." he says.

 

"Stay the hell away from me!!" I yell at him and backed away. Everyone runs downstairs to see the bastard.

 

"Don't take another step or else I will kill her." he says.

 

"You wouldn't," I challanged.

 

"If I can't have you, then no one can." he says and casted a spell. I ducked in time, but it hits a mirror and aims at someone else: Onew.

 

"OPPA!!!!!" I yell and ran to him. His body collapses and I touched his forearm, looking for a pulse. It was there, but very weak. "Lay, take care of him! We'll take him on." I tell him. He nods and takes Onew with him into a safe corner. I turn back around to that bastard. "I hope you rot in hell." I said in a sweet, but sickly tone. I nodded towards Jolie. Me and the girls made a plan if this would ever happened. She turns into a fairy and turns invisible along with Clarissa. "Everyone else! Go hide!" I yelled. They all did as I told them to. "Now, let's do this: Unicorn Style."

 

"Wow, I'd like to see what your rag-tag group could do." he says. *Quietly tap twice for the signal...* I continued to rant with him and when he wasn't noticing, I took the chance and tapped.

 

Jolie's POV

This is my part. *Okay, as quiet as possible, fly over to him and cast the worst spell every fairy has never used...* The spell was a complicated one to use. It had a tricky hand movement and a complicated saying. I quietly fly behind his neck and did this whole entire thing correctly. I pointed my wand straight at him and saw him flinch. He starts to scream in pain and tries to move around. *Ah, ah, ah! This spell has a restraining part to it. You can't move!! Hahaha! Now, whose the one crying for mommy?* Now, he falls because Clarissa pushes him. Jocelyn messes him around with her super speed. Star starts to scare him in her wolf form by trying to bite him and now, Kristi is taking the final step. She turns into a unicorn and kicks him: HARD IN THE BALLS!!! She turns back to normal and here it comes.

 

Kristi's POV

I used my power and created a fire with my hands. My finger flicked at him and the fire flies to him. It starts to spread around his body. Time for the final blow. We all destroy him with one use of our powers together and he turns into ashes.

 

"Mission accomplished." I said with victory. Everyone comes out and looks at us in disbelief, but they were happy. Me and the girls share a high five and look towards the others. The ash th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter