Chapter 25

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV 

3 of 4 of my best friends have been captured. I don't know what to do now. This all my fault that this happened. 

 

"What are we going to do now?" I ask them. 

 

"Try to break in and take them back?" Kai said hesitently. 

 

"Why can't you teleport in and take them out?" I asked.

 

"Their place is typically a place I can't teleport into. That's how powerful they are. Some of us won't be able to use our powers," he said. *This is total destruction!* I thought about something that we could do. Then it struck me. 

 

"Mom?" I called for her.

 

"Can you teach me shape shifting now? We can lure one of the witches out and knock her out. I can shape shift into her form and walk in. I want to change into the one that is most quiet. Is that something good?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah, we could. That is if your mates would accept," she said. I look at each of my mates. 

 

"This sounds kinda risky. Don't you think?" Xiu Min says. 

 

"I know, but we have to get them out of there. I want to have my other besties back. Jolie can turn into her fairy form and hide in my pocket. She can cast spells if someone is after us," I tell him. 

 

"We could give it a go," Kris says. I smile at him while the others murmur in agreement. 

 

"Okay! Then, that is settled! Mom come on! Let's go to the training room!" I said happily. We both got up and walked to the training room. I set up the scenery. It was still a forest. 

 

"Okay, first thing you need to know is that shape shifting is very painful. You'll figure that out in a little bit. To shape shift, you need to imagine what you want to be. Imagine that whatever that is, is you. You need to relax. If you pressure yourself, it will only make it more painful. If you relax, then you would probably feel a pinch. Since, this is your first time, it will be more painful than the ones that will happen in the future," she explains. 

 

"Would I sound like that thing?" I ask her.

 

"Yes, you would," she tells me. *Okay, time to take this seriously!* I didn't want to try out an animal first. I imagined myself being one of the girls that I saw within the group of witches. She looked like she was afraid of them the first time I saw her. I relaxed my body and kept thinking that I was her. I felt my body twist and turn. It was super painful. Even worse than when I had my first time. I the slowly faded away and I looked at myself. 

 

"Okay, who am I?" I asked. My voice sounded higher than normal. My vision was blurry, indicating that I didn't need my glasses. I took off my glasses and gave them to my mom.

 

"You look like Sunny. She is one of the quiet ones and observes everything that happens. She won't talk unless it was super important. She is also the most vlunerable am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter