Chapter 19

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as I see that I was on a bed next to Luhan oppa. I looked at his baby face and he started to move as if he felt my stare. His eyes slowly fluttered open.

 

"Hey, oppa," I whispered. "Are you okay?" I asked as I saw his bruised arm. He groaned as he moved it.

 

"Yeah. Those witches are hard to beat. We couldn't see their faces because they were wearing masks."

 

"I'm happy you guys are okay... Was anyone hurt badly?"

 

"No, just a few bruises and scratches here and there."

 

"Let me heal your arm. I already got my lesson from Lay," I took his arm and hovered my hands over it. I thought about when I was in training with Luhan. A glow emits from my hands as I saw his purple bruise turns back into his original skin color. "There...," I said and gave him a kiss. "Where are we?"

 

"How about a look outside?" We got up and walked towards the window. He opened the blinds and I gasped at the view. Outside, the sky was still blue and the grass was still green, but the trees are different. They were a varieties of colors with fruits that look unique. The water can change color depending on how the weather was. The clouds had all sorts of color. When I look down, I see that we are in a palace.

 

"This place is so pretty... Are we in Exo planet?"

 

"Yep, the one and only. We are in the other palace that was kept hidden in case something like this happened. We couldn't go straight to the castle and protect you there. You would be more vulnerable. I grew up as a little boy here until my parents died. The queen, aka you mom, took me in along with the rest of the pack and took care of us. You were born here. After you were born, we were like 5 or 6, we had to go to Earth because of what the Oracle said. They thought that you would be safe at Earth for quite a while. We were at other places at the time. Everyone had their own business until we heard that you were in trouble. We couldn't get a chance to see you when you were born because we were sent to another place. We traveled to Korea and met you. We didn't know it was you in the first place and you seem to have change your appearence. We didn't even know you name back then until the first day, but now we're glad that you are our mate," he said shortly explaining his life story.

 

"Wow, I didn't expect for me to be that much of a burden for everyone," I said. Everyone took the chance to protect me and I never got to repay them. "Let's go cook some breakfast! I'm starving," I said as my stomach growled.

 

"Come on, let me take you to the kitchen," he said as we got up and headed to the kitchen. *This place is amazing!!!* I thought a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter