Chapter 14

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

We were going to an amusement park today. All 12 boys took forever to get ready. The first 5 just had to be my mates. Luckily, Suho can control and just scold them for flirting with me when I was uncomfortable. It was really funny. I was playing on my phone for the ride since it took awhile to get there. How was the car ride? It was chaotic. The makne line just kept whining. Kris was driving the car and I got to sit shotgun. The people around me weren't my mates. That makes life easier for the time being. We arrived there and payed a parking fee. We got out of the car. I couldn't even make one step with my mates flirting with me. *My head will explode soon!* We bought our tickets and went in. I was amazed to see all the rides they have in Korea. Some of the rides are even better than the ones from America. I saw a huge rollercoaster.

 

"I wanna go on there!" I said and pointed to the biggest rollercoaster out of the whole park. Some of them paled and some of them gulped while others were just grinning widely that I chose that ride. I looked at the ones at were afraid. "You guys don't have to go if it makes you feel uncomfortable. I can just go with the others," I told them. They just shook their heads.

 

"Ani, it's fine! We can go," Suho oppa said. I could hear the trace of scared in his voice.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked them, a little worried. They nodded. I took Sehun's hand and started to go to the ride. "Kaja!" I yelled. This would be the most fun I had in years. We got in line and I got to choose who I got to sit next to. I wanted to choose one that is afraid and one that isn't.

 

"I wanna sit next to Kai and Sehun!" The two cheered while the others groaned. We were next in line. I looked at Kai and saw his wide grin. I looked at Sehun who looks like he was getting more sick by the minute. "Are you sure you want to go?"

 

"Yeah, definitely!" he said. I took his hand and squeezed it.

 

"Don't be afraid. I'm here with you. Just have fun! Don't think of the negative things, think of the positive things," I told him. He smiled at me and whispered a "Thank you" to me. Our turn came and we all took our seats. I wanted to go sit in the front. We all were tightly seated in and the ride started out slowly. It goes up really high and goes really fast. We were at the top and the ride slowed down. Now this is my favorite part. The ride started to descend on the top of the mountain and went really fast down. I looked over at Sehun and looked like he took my info and just have fun. I started to cheer. The ride was soon coming to an end. We got off and waited at the entrance for the other members to come out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter