Chapter 41

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???'s POV

I approach my 9 bosses and they look down at me in pity, but also amusement.

 

"I told you it would happen." I tell them.

 

"Be happy the spell works you little snob." Tiffany says. I am grateful, but still angry that MY girl is still not in my arms.

 

"Any information?" Jessica snides.

 

"None and nothing." I tell them.

 

"UGH, WHAT HAPPENED TO STAYING HIDDEN?!?!?!? I told you to gather information and then come to us." Taeyeon says.

 

"It's all or nothing. You give us information about them or the next time it would really be the end of your life." Yuri says. Sunny, who was caring enough, turns me back into my human form. My body starts to ache. *Geez, being dust really hurts...* I traveled back to their house and looked around to see that no one was there. *Time for another hunt...* I looked around for black dust. The teleporter leaves off a speck of dust to show where they were going. I found little particles and conjured a little spell that would show their next destination. *Time to go into the ground of Exo-K...*

 

Star's POV

I could see Kai passing out the minute we got into the next house. I looked around for a window, but there weren't any. *Are we underground?*

 

"Yes." Zelo replies. *Stay out of my mind, sweetie...*

 

"Of course, anything for you." he replies sweetly. I roll my eyes for him being cheesy. Boys these days... *I know right. How's thing going with Steven?* I look over at Jolie. Awesome!!!! *Aw, unnie's in love after those heartbreaks~!* Jesus, don't even bring back those days... *I'll try not to...* So, what are you girls talking about? Um, Zelo. What are you doing? You're kinda interrupting our little talk here... I don't want to go though.... *Sorry, baby, but you gotta go...* My head hurts because of him... We'll talk later!  I nod at her and smack Zelo's head. He whines and gives me his most adorable face.

 

"Sorry, ain't gonna happen this time." I tell him and push his face with my hand. He wraps his arms around me. *Skinship monster...*

 

"I heard that." he says.

 

"Yeah, but you are." I tell him.

 

"I can never be mad at you." he says and snugs his nead into my neck. *Off, now...* He jumps back up and scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry." he says and I shake my head. The 7 of us went to look for rooms to stay in.

 

Jolie's POV

Me and Steven went to look for a room to stay in.

 

"I want this one!" I squeal and jumped onto the bed.

(CR: TO OWNER)

I heard him chuckle and climbs onto the bed with me. "Do you think that everyone is going to be okay?"

 

"Yeah, positive. I don't really know what I would do without you." he says.

 

"I don't know either, but what if Kristi dies?" I asked him.

 

"No one will die especially you won't die." he says. He leans down close with his lips grazing over mine. "I promise myself that it won't happen." he says and takes us both into a hot, passionate kiss. There was nothing that could bother us now, just me and him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands around my waist. His tongu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter