Chapter 30

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Kristi. She was about to open the drawer with the special thing in it! My eyes widen.

 

"WAIT!!!!" I yelled. Kristi jumps and touches the knob. She collaspes and I lifted her into a sitting position. *She shouldn't have touched the drawer! Why does it glow when she's around? Nevermind I know the answer to that...* We've kept that drawer special and waited for the right moment to take it out. I wouldn't say it is deadly because it isn't, but it glows for the right owner. Only the boys and I know who it belongs to and that is Kristi. Kristi suddenly wakes up. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nods even though I know she isn't. Whatever vision she saw was fake. We have protected the thing in there for years. I wanted to tell her, but she already left. I call my brothers into the meeting room.

 

"What's up?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"Kristi almost opened THE drawer and I scared her which made her touch the knob of the drawer. She collapsed and had a false vision. Now, she's freaking out about what she thinks is in there," I tell them.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" they all yell.

 

"We have to tell her soon. Baekhyun why don't you tell her now or tonight. Afterall, you are sleeping with her tonight," Kris says.

 

"Yeah, sure, I'll tell her," he says with a shaky voice.

 

"Don't tell her what's in there. It's special for all of us," Kai says. Baekhyun gives him the no-derp look.

 

Kristi's POV

How am I suppose to tell them that? It's been bothering me all day! Maybe it's a fake. They have spells to give out fake visions when you touch something. Yeah, maybe it's that. Baekhyun walks into the room.

 

"Hey, you okay? Suho told us what happened," he asks worriedly.

 

"Yeah, I'm just a little shocked that's all," I tell him.

 

"I need to tell you the truth about that drawer," he says.

 

"Okay, what about it?" he walks over and sits down next to me.

 

"Whatever vision you saw was fake. It was meant to protect what was in there. I'm sorry if it scared you," he explained.

 

"What are you sorry for? You did nothing. It was all on me. Anyways, what's in there?" I asked.

 

"I can't tell anyone. I'm sorry." he says.

 

"Why can't you tell me?" I asked.

 

"We kept it for something special. Trust me, you will see it soon. I promise!" he says. I nod, but I'm upset that he can't tell me. *He PROMISED me that I would see it soon. So, why am I upset?*

 

"I'm gonna go wash up." I tell him and went into his closet. *These mates have comfy clothing! I can't stop wearing them! They also smell like them...* I went into the restroom and looked in the mirror. *I completely forgot about the tattoo!* I took off my shirt and saw another tattoo! *I have 2 tattoos!!!* I need to ask them right after I get out of the shower.

  

(Credit to owners!!)

 

*These tattoos are very irritating!!* They have these little burns every now and then. I finish up and walk out of the bathroom. I went down int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter