Chapter 43

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I walk out of the room and walked downstairs into the living room. Last night's events still haunt me. How did he live? Tao did say that there was a reviving spell. I want a fair fight not cheaters who use whatever to get a second chance like that bastard did. I sat down on the couch and thought about when the war was coming. On the new moon? It could be that day. It's when the wovles are the weakes, so it should be. When is the new moon? I went to look at the calendar: 2 more weeks. Not very much time is left. I walked into the dining room to eat something. My eyes wander on the table until it hits something: UNICORN-SHAPED PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!! I sat down and put some syrup over it, but before I ate them arms wrap around me.

 

"I personally made them for you." D.O whispers in my ear. I turn around to look at him. My hands around his neck and fingers lacing together.

 

"Thank you." I whispered and kissed him. He pulls me up and pulls me closer. The kiss was getting heated, but it was interrupted by a cough.

 

"Get a room." Grant says.

 

"Yeah, seriously! That's disgusting. People are trying to eat." Jackson says.

 

"Like you guys don't like anyone." I say and let go of D.O who whines. They're faces look.... weird? I can't explain it. "Who is it? Or are you guys gay?"

 

"NO!!!!" they all chorused. They looked at each other and shivered.

 

"Where's Louis?" D.O asks.

 

"He went to take a shower. We all left because he can't sing." Logan says dramatically.

 

"Steven?"

 

"He has his own room with Jolie." Jackson says. The rest of breakfast went on with all of us getting to know each other better. Everyone came down one by one. I whispered to Jolie, who was next to me.

 

"Send a messege to everyone that the war might be on the new moon." I whispered as quietly as possible. She nods and conjures a little spell that sent is out to everyone.

 

"It could be." Louis calls out.

 

"Yeah, I mean there are 18 werewolves in this war." Nathan says.

 

"How did you know we are werewolves?" Jonghyun asks.

 

"Instinct" he says. "I know what comes and goes around."

 

"That's almost half of us." I say.

 

"It's only 10 against 38. How bad can it be?" Jolie says as if it were the most normal thing ever.

 

"Yeah, 9 powerful witches and 1 powerful warlock. They could beat all of us if they wanted." Star says.

 

"This is so hard!!!" I whine.

 

"We need to plan this out more secretly because of him." Kris says. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter