Chapter 22

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"Okay, here's what you have to do.You have to think of something that makes you feel bright. Like how I brighten up evertime when I see you. Just point at the ground. The more powerful the thought the more bright it can get," Baekhyun oppa said. I closed my eyes and hovered my hands above the ground. I thought about the first time when I was at the amusement park with Exo. The thought made me smile and I felt something on my hands. I opened my eyes and saw that my hands were glowing a bright yellow. I look over at Baekhyun and he was smiling very wide. I let the thought out of my head and the glow fades away.

 

"How was that for a first time?" I asked.

 

"That was awesome!!!!!!!! I couldn't even do that my first time!!!" he told me. I practiced a few more things with him like changing the color of the light and how hot it should get. He wrapped his arms around my waist as the hour was almost up. "You know we still love you no matter what, right?" he says.

 

"Yeah, I know. I love you guys, through thick and thin," I lovingly say to him. He kissed me, in what it feels like eternity. He broke the kiss, leaving us both breathless.  "How long do you think we can stay before we move to the next safe house?"

 

"Maybe a few weeks or longer. This place hasn't been discovered in years," he said.

 

"Hope we all can stay together forever. I'm scared if someone who made a huge part of my life dies in this war," I tell him. He just hugs me.

 

"No one is going to die. The Oracle might've said so, but visions can be wrong. We may never know."

 

"Yeah, but what if it makes someone else upset. That one person that dies made a huge part in someone else's life. I don't want them to blame it on me,"I tell him. "Come on, we gotta go in. It's Tao's turn," we walk back to the entrance. The training room is the same as the one back in the other house. I'll take a stroll one day. By the time we were there, Tao was waiting for me. Baekhyun gave me a smile and walked back in. He gave Tao a nod and he nodded back.

 

"So, how do you want to do this?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. TIme control sounds like something complicated. Just tell me how do you do it," I said.

 

"Time control does not sound easy. I barely held a second the first time I did it. You need to keep your peace. Just think you are one with the world. That's how I do it," he tells me. *Now this is something I can do easily...* I imagined myself just walking through the woods and just breathing the cool air. I felt the air around me stop, but Tao is still moving.

 

"How did you manage to do that?" I asked.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter