Chapter 2NE1

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"What do you want? Who are you?" I asked.

 

"I seek my revenge. OUR revenge. We want your mates, your power," a feminine voice says.

 

"You sound familiar," Kai oppa said. *Where did Chen oppa go? He was just right here...*

 

"FOUND IT!!!!!!!" Chen oppa yells as the lights turn on.

 

"QUEENKAS????????" I screamed as I see Girls' Generation smirk in front of me.

 

"There she is. The y princess who stole everything that I wanted: Exo, the people that I wanted on our side, the power that I wanted for years, EVERYTHING!!!!" Tiffany screeches.

 

"I did nothing to you  though!!" I yell.

 

"Don't play innocent! You know what we want! We want that special power of yours!! Shape shifting!!! A power that anyone would ever want!" she pauses and looks at my mates. "Now, boys, do me a favor and give me that little !!"

 

"Never!!!" They yell and Kai teleports to the middle of a forest with an opening. There was a little cabin in the small opening. *Hopefully no one will find us all here...*

(CR: Owner)

 

"Where are we?" I asked.

 

"Another safe house to live in for now. There's a force field around it. Only the good can pass through without feeling anything. It may seem small, but it's huge," Kai oppa said as we walked into the cabin. Kai oppa was right. Outside it looks small, but inside it looks ing huge!!!

 

  

(Cr: Owners)

 

*How do people do this???*

 

"This place is amazing! How do you have the money for all of this??" I squealed and ran around the house, admiring its magnificnt beauty. *Exo planet is the best!* I ran up a flight of stairs and looked around. I felt like a little girl on Christmas Day. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I was looking around the place.

 

"You can choose your own room if you want," Chen oppa says. I turn to look at him.

 

"If I chose my own room, would you guys still sleep with me?" I asked. He nodded. He looks at me very deeply and kisses me with passion and love while I reciprocate those feelings. We both break for air and I snuggled into his chest. "Who is sleeping with me tonight?"

 

"Suho hyung," he said gloomily. I gave him a quick kiss.

 

"A few more nights and then it's your turn," I told him and he smiles.

 

"I know, but it's so far away," he says. I let him go and took his wrist to look for a roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter