Chapter 13

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I woke up the next morning. I got out of my new bed and went to the bathroom. *Wow! These guys have money for everything, don't they?*

(CR: owner)

I went in and washed myself up. Today is Saturday meaning no school. I walked downstairs and suddenly remembered something. *Today is the full moon... !!!!!* I looked around for my mates, none of them are here. *Thank goodness!* I thought too soon. Chen walked out of his room and saw you.

"Hey," he said in a deep voice. I turned around very slowly and see him. I ran into the living room, hoping to see someone there. I saw Tao sitting on the couch watching T.V.

 

"Kungfu Panda! Save me!" I yell at him. He got up and pushed me behind him. *I am not in the mood to be molested...* Chen comes in and sees me behind Tao.

 

"Chen she doesn't want to be around es at the moment. Go upstairs and get ready because we are going out today." Tao says. Chen goes, not wanting Tao to use his wushu on him.

 

"Tao, thank you so much! How can I repay you?" I told him. He shows me his cheek and points. I give him a peck on the cheek. He turns away and blush. I walked into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.

 

"You look nice when you cook," I turned around slowly and see D.O and Lay. *I forgot that they use the kitchen.* I looked around, hoping to see an exit. I walked backwards as they walk towards me. My back hits the cold wall and they smirk. There is only one thing to do.

 

"TAO!!!!!!!" I screamed. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. I feel the air around me has stop. I looked up to see D.O and Lay frozen. I looked behind them and see Tao. He stopped time. "This is awesome!"

 

"I know right. Get out of here and sit in the living room. I'll be there," he said. I walked out of the kitchen, away from those es, and went to the living room to sit on the couch. Time starts again as I see the T.V screen start to work again. *That power could be useful during days like this.* Tao comes back and I give him a hug of thanks. I pull away.

 

"What do you guys do at night during full moon phases?" I asked.

 

"We go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter