Chapter 20

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

Being hopped up on reading about unicorns, I didn't realize that I fell asleep. My eyes open up and I see that I'm in Kris's room. *Am I sleeping with him today?* I sat up on the bed and I felt a pair of arms drag me back down.

 

"It's only six in the morning. Go to sleep," the deep voice of Kris says. I lay against his chest as I felt his body heat keeping me warm.

 

"Did you guys plane everything while I was asleep?" I asked him.

 

"Yeah, we did. I need to tell you something," he said.

 

"What?"

 

"I was the first one to imprint on you..."

 

"You were? You are good at holding yourself back. I can tell you that."

 

"Yeah, yeah, just too scared to tell you after the first day we saw each other."

 

"Theres nothing to be afraid of. You know that," I turned to him and looked at his face. We both gave an opened mouth kiss. It was getting a little heat. Who am I kidding? It was really hot right now! His hands are still around my waist as my arms are around his neck. I had to break for air. We both looked at each other, breathless.

 

"Maybe I can be the first?" he said while wiggling his eyebrow. I smacked his arm and turned my back to him. He just whines from the pain.

 

"Byuntae...," I muttered.

 

"Jagiya, forgive me?" he said while pulling me close.

 

"I already did a long time ago," I said and turned to him. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep, knowing that I'm safe.

 

Kris's POV

*Finally got that off my chest!* I looked down at her adorable face.

 

"I'm glad I met you on that first day...," I whisper and looked up at the ceiling. *I've been harsh to her lately, haven't I? Maybe I should be more nice to her...* So many thoughts run through my head until someone knocks and walks in.

 

"Hello, sir," the stranger says.

 

"What do you want?" I hissed at him. He flinches and I know he likes my baby girl.

 

"Miss needs to wake up now. It's urgent."

 

"Fine. Now get out of my face before you get fired," I told him. He gulps, nods, and bows before he leaves. *Stay away from my girl!!* I look down at the pretty girl below me. I shook her a little bit.

 

"Yeah, Kris?" she mumbles.

 

"You need to wake up now. It's an emergency!" I told. She jumps straight off the bed and went into my closet. She comes back out with a t-shirt and sweatpants. She walks into the bathroom to get ready. *Might as well get myself ready...* I thought to myself while grabbing a few clothes and went to the nearest bathroom I don't take that long to get ready anyways.

 

Kristi's POV

I went out of the restroom and saw Kris waiting for me. We both walk down into the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter