Chapter 48

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

We all ran with Sulli to see what happened. I see a tree right outside the house. *Is that?*

 

"What happened to the Tree of Life?" D.O asks.

 

"It seemed like someone poisoned it." Baekhyun said. The tree looked almost lifeless. It was dark compared to what I first saw it. At first it was all brown and bright, but now it's all black and dark.

 

"Is there a way to fix this before anyone gets hurt?" I asked.

 

"Only advanced healers can do this and we need at least 2." Lay says. I look over to him.

 

"No! We are not letting you do this." Chanyeol says.

 

"Why not? The tree that could help us is dying right in front of our eyes." I retaliated.

 

"It could be dangerous." Suho says. "You could be out even after the war." he says.

 

"I healed Kai with pain even though he was poisoned. I've been training my  off to fight for this war. I want to help out for the sake of everyone's lives that are at risk." I tell them. "Just please, let me help." I say with a desperate tone. The two leaders looked at each other and nodded.

 

"Fine, you can, but if it's too much then stop." Kris says. Since Lay and I were the only healers here, we both got on either side of the tree. I hovered my hands above the roots of the tree and closed my eyes. I thought about the most happiest time that we all had. Every moment that was precious to me. I opened my eyes to see a glow emitting from my hands. I concentrated really hard. I kept calm and watch as the tree was slowly coming back to life. I could see a glow from the other side telling me that Lay was doing well. I felt my energy drain, but not as much as I was healing Kai. I watch as the leaves that were on the ground float back up the branches of the tree and turning back to its original colour: Pure Green. The branches were lifting back up to its original spot. The Tree of Life slowly, but surely, came back to life. I could tell that we were almost done because of the glow that was emitting from the tree. It was getting brighter and brighter through every passing minute. The tree ended with a powerful glow that filled up the whole planet of Exo indicating that we were finished. We brought the tree back to its own beauty. I lift my hands away from the tree and the glow dies down. I walk back to the others and sat down on the ground.

 

"Well, that was something that I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter