Chapter 31

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Star's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. I was at the bottom of the staircase when I heard Exo talking to each other.

 

"When should we give it to her?" Sehun asks.

 

"After the war?" Chen suggested.

 

"We don't know if she'll live or not." Kris says. *What are they talking about?*

 

"If we do before, I'm afraid that we are going to distract her from the war," Kai says. *Are they talking about Kristi?*

 

"How about we ask Star, who is hiding at the bottom of the staircase?" Luhan asks and points at me. Everyone turns to look at me.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked them. Lay walks over and whispers to me about what they were talking about. *Aw! That's so sweet!!*

 

"So?" Xiu Min says unsteadily.

 

"Before, she'll work harder to live with you guys!"

 

"Okay, so, how do we do this?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"Don't ask me! You guys should plan this out. I'll help you because it's Kristi. Can the other girls help?" I asked and Suho nods. *YES!!!*

 

"Kristi won't  know about this right?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"No, I'm going to tell her right now." I say sarcastically and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

Kristi's POV

"Bacon oppa, where are you?" I muttered when I felt the loss of warmth behind me.

 

"I'm here. I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back in a bit. Now, go to sleep." he tells me and starts to sing a song with that angelic voice of his. I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a puppy sounding bacon in the morning. *Aish, this boy and his puppy sounds, but it's so cute!!!* I looked at his face, admiring every little detail of him. There was a knock on the door and I turn. A head pops in.

 

"Hey, Kristi," Key says. *He's usually not a morning person...*

 

"Hey, what do you need?"

 

"Time for breakfast," he says and walks out. I got off the bed and shook Baekhyun a little.

 

"Oppa, you need to wake up now," I tell him. His eye shot wide open and dragged me onto the bed with him on top.

 

"Hey," he says. *Is it the full moon?* I look at the calendar on the nightstand and it was the full moon.

 

"Can you get off?" I asked as nice as possible. *I don't want to hurt him...*

 

"Can I get what I want first?" he mutters. The door opens. *Yes! Life saver!!!!*

 

"Um... What are you guys doing?" Jolie asks.

 

"Get him off of me! It's the full moon!!" I tell her. She turns into her fairy form and shot a spell at Baekhyun causing him to fly off the bed. She turned back into her human form and ran off.

 

"YAH!!!!" he yells and I took this opportunity to run out of the room. I ran into the girls' room and decided to get ready there. I went out of the room with the girls because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter