Chapter 11

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I woke up the next morning, excited to go to school. I got up, cleaned myself up, and wore my uniform. I went downstairs to help my mom cook breakfast.

 

"You're up early," mom said.

 

"Just excited," I said. 

 

"Are your mates waiting for you?" She teased. I blushed. "Omo! My little girl has grown up!" I groaned. "Okay, I can finish up. Got eat your food and then wake up your brothers," she said. I sat down and started to eat. The food was really good. I finished and placed my plate in the kitchen sink. I went upstairs  and woke up the boys. They got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

 

"Have you guys found your mate, yet?," I said bluntly. They started to choke on their food and I patted their backs one at a time. They look at me. 

 

"Not yet. Why did you ask?" Key oppa asked. 

 

"I might've found mine already."

 

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" They all yelled. 

 

"I think I'm having 12. So far, I have 3," I said.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!" They all yell again. Geez, I'm gonna loose my hearing because of these guys. 

 

"Can you guys tone it down? Why are you surprised that I found my mates?"  I asked. Maybe they won't approve of them. 

 

"Who are they? We are happy that you found your mates, but I gonna kill them if they hurt you," said Jonghyun oppa. 

 

"They might be Exo," I said. 

 

"Why them out of all people? I don't like them," Onew oppa said. A honk was heard outside. 

 

"Who is-? What the ?!?" I said as I looked through the window and saw Exo outside of my house. "These guys are so dead," I walked out of the house. They greeted me with gentle smiles and I soften a bit. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

 

"We're here to drive you to school," Lay said. I had to reject.

 

"I can't! Your fan girls will kill me," I told them and they chuckled.

 

"They won't hurt you if we're around," said Suho.

 

"What if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter