Chapter 5

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi’s POV

            After Language Arts was finished, Jolie and I left the classrooms and headed to out lockers. Our lockers were nearby, so we went to class together. We both have the exact same schedule. We both headed off to Science. I still wonder why Suho’s eyes turned golden. We walked into class. I sat next to Jolie at a lab station. The lab has four people at each one, two boys and two girls. The teacher assigned our seats, I was so lucky to be next to my bestie. There were two boys sitting across from us. *I think they are kingkas.* I blame the teacher for giving them those seats. I gave Jolie the tell-me-who-they-are look.

            The boy on the left is Luhan and the one on the right is Xiu Min. "It seems like we have to work with them all year,” she whispered. I whined. *Why did these guys just have to suddenly jump into my life? First was Kris, then Suho, now these two heads.* Jolie giggled at my childish act. The teacher came in,and we all looked at her and started our lesson. We had to dissect a frog this year. *Ew…*

             Before we start the lab, we have to learn what good this will do and all that . Today was just a simple introduction, no dead, frozen frogs...yet. The bell rang for lunch. Jolie and I met up with the rest of the girls at our lockers. We all brought our lunch. We didn’t want to eat in the cafeteria since there must be screaming girls in there. We all went to eat at the garden and sat under a big cherry blossom tree.

            “Wow, this place is so pretty!” I said. The other girls nodded in agreement.

            “I know that one of the kingkas come here often to clear his thoughts. No wonder…,” said Star. Then I just suddenly thought of what happened at Language Arts.

            “Hey, I’ve been meaning to ask, why did Suho’s eyes turn golden?” I asked them. They looked at each other worried.

            “Um… That’s for something that he has to tell you. I guess you don’t know this school very well yet. This sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter