Chapter 42

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Star's POV

After lazing around on the bed, a scream was heard.

 

"Um, you want to go help out?" I asked them and ran out of the room before they gave me an answer. I went down the stairs and into the living room. I see Luna pointing at a huge white ball in the middle.

 

"What is that thing?" she asks with a shaky voice. B.A.P comes running down along with the others. A person appears, more specifically: HIM.

 

"It's funny, right? How did I come back to life? Well, simple. I just did. Now, just to let you know I'm everywhere. I'll always be around watching your every move. Listening to everything you'll say. The war is coming close.... I hope you're not prepared..." he says. *This guy has some nerve!* The ball disappears and everyone is silent.

 

"What are we going to do?" Kristi whispers, tears streaming down her face. "This is all my fault." she says while crouching down and covering her head. I walk over to her.

 

"It's not your fault. Now, stand up and look at me." I tell her. She slowly stands backs up and looks at me. I hugged her and whispered in her ear,"You didn't do anything. You're just a normal girl that's just really special. Cheer up!"

 

"I will, after those es and that bastard die for reals this time." she whispers back. I let the hug break and let her back up with Tao. *Stay okay...* I went back up to our room and tried to sleep. The thought of that bastard coming back is horrible! I can't sleep, so I held onto the person nearest to me: Yong Guk.

 

"You 'kay?" he asks. I shook my head. He pulls me close to him and kisses my head. "Nothing is going to happen especially to you." he says. I snuggled my head into his chest and inhaling his comforting scent. I slowly drift away into the night and thought about the things that made me happy.

 

Kristi's POV

I woke up the next morning screaming from a nightmare. This time everyone was dead.... because of me. Tao jumps up and holds me close.

 

"It's okay." he whispers. I nod and lay back down. I couldn't get that thought our of my head. It felt so real, but then again it is a dream. Dreams could come true.

 

"Everyone died because of me." I whisper.

 

"It won't happen." Tao says. "Now, go to sleep." he says. He's my hair and I couldn't do anything, but relax against his touch. For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter