Chapter 1

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi’s POV

            “WAKE UP, KRISTI!!!! TIME FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!! ” My mom yelled from downstairs. My brothers are probably still sleeping in their beds.

             “Okay mom! I’m up!” I yelled back. I looked at the clock. 6:30. Great! Enough time for me to get ready. I got up feeling a bit dizzy, and walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I took the uniform and looked at it. The shirt was golden with a small wildcat logo and a black skirt with golden specks on them. Of course, I wear tights under the skirt to keep away looking erts. I know that there will be a lot at school. I think my dear brothers chose my uniform. * them!! They are so dead!!*

            I walked downstairs to help my mom with breakfast. We made pancakes with syrup and strawberries on the side. Then, we put orange juice along with silverware around the plates. Mom asked me to wake up the boys… Great! Here we go…

 

Key and Taemin’s room

            I know that Key is a light sleeper, so I just shook him a little.

            “Key oppa, you need to wake up now. Come on and help me wake up Taemin oppa,” I whispered to him.

“Arasso, Good morning, Kristi,” He groggily got up from his bed and went over to Taemin oppa’s bed. He smacked Taemin’s face and I held in my laughter. Now, I know how Taemin oppa wakes up.

“Good morning Taemin oppa,” Little snickers are escaping my mouth until I was able to compose myself and went to the last room to wake up the other three boys.

 

Onew, Jonghyun, Minho’s room

            I think Jonghyun oppa is awake. He usually is. As I walked into their room, I see Onew and Minho asleep and Jonghyun looking at his laptop.

            “Good morning, oppa,” I said to Jonghyun with a happy smile on my face.

            “Morning, Kristi. Ready for your first day? I hope it isn’t as bad as your last school,” he said with a slight tone of worry in his voice.

            “Yeah, oppa. I’m ready,” I said. Of course, I had to lie to my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter