Chapter 36

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!! Now, on with the story!!!!

Kristi's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with my shaky voice.

 

"Me and my group want to help you out. The ing es won't give me my money. I had to force it out of them and left them for the rest of my life. Now you see why I want to help you? I want to get rid of them." he tells me.

 

"They paid you to hurt me?"

 

"Yes, did you not hear what I said?" he says. Okay, honestly, I'm freaking out right now! These people hurt me, but they were paid to do it. Probably for a huge amount of money. "Names, powers, and creatures?"

 

"We are B.A.P. I'm Himchan and we all are vampires." he tells me.

 

"I'm Zelo." one said. *Sounds like jello...* "Hey, I heard that." he tells me.

 

"Mind reading?" he nods.

 

"Daehyun and flexibility." blondie says. *I should call this boy blondie instead...* Zelo starts to snicker. "What's wrong Zelo?" he asks.

 

"Oh, nothing." Zelo says.

 

"Yah, maknae! Tell me." Daehyun starts to yell.

 

"Blondie, you're right next to each other! No need to yell." I tell him. Zelo finally breaks down laughing.

 

"You called me a blondie? Aish." he starts to mutter incoherent words. I look at the next person.

 

"You already know me. Himchan and memory manipulation." he says. *Deep voice....*

 

"Yong Guk and I have the ability to mentally generate objects." he says and gives me a rose. I put the rose down. *Cute and another deep voice...* I heard growls around me. *Aish, these boys....* I shook my head.

 

"No need for jealousy, boys." I tell them and the growling stops. "Next?"

 

"Youngjae and self-duplication." he says. Now, there were 5 of him. "A clone disappears when you touch it." he says. I carefully reached out and touched one. It falls into particles. "Wrong one." he says.

 

"People, move. I have a solution," I say. Everyone moves away and I conjure a ball of water and threw it at the clones, leaving the real Youngjae soaking wet. "Who told you to mess with me?" I told him. A towel appears out of no where and I look at Yong Guk. I raised an eyebrow.

 

"What? He's freezing." he tells me. I led Youngjae into the living infront of the fireplace. I turn back around to face the last person.

 

"I'm Jong Up and I can create forcefields like the one around this house right now. No one can get in unless I let them." he says.

 

"You should already know who I am. I'm Kristi, 13 powers: earth, light, fire, water, wind, teleportation, telekinesis, electricity, healing, frost, flight, time control, and shape shifting," I tell them. "You guys won't hurt any of us?" I ask and I look towards Jolie who had a truth detector spell on them. They all nod and I look towards Jolie who gave me an okay sign saying that they were telling the truth. "Okay, I trust you guys," I tell them. I grabbed my besties and ran up to their room. I jumped onto Star's bed and sighed. "Freedom." I whispered.

 

"Yeah." they all say and went back to doing whatever. *I still need to talk to Steven...*

 

"Jolie, call your boyfriend and tell him to meet me in D.O's room." I tell and she sends a text to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter