Chapter 39

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"We first met in middle school back in America. He was the stalker and said that he dated all the girls. This was when I had friends that cared for me. My reputation was ruined all because of him. My friends didn't approve of him therefore they left me. He was a jerk. We went out of almost 6 months, and he was the one who kept ruining my life. He got me in trouble for everything. There wasn't kissing allowed back then, and he just did it right in front of the teachers numerous times, no matter how much I told him to stop. He just caused trouble. He made me cry almost all the time, and I didn't have the nerve to break up with him. It was Valentine's Day when we had another date. We were at a skating rink. He met his ex-girlfriend there and went over to her. He left me all alone, and forcing me to watch him. He was happy with her, smiling and all of that. He came back to me and threatened that he would go back to his ex-girlfriend. I just cried there. I had enough of him, so I decided to break up with him and I ran out of the rink. My heart was crushed all because of him. Those friends that I had turned into queenkas and bullied me. I never really had true friends until now. I asked my mom if we could move away and she said we could when she saw my tears. I explained everything to her. My brothers overheard the conversation and gave him a beating. Then, we went to go pack and drove to the airport. I was waiting for my flight with my family and he was there. He kept apologizing, but my brothers just kept him away from me as I ignore his words. I couldn't forgive him for what he did. We left to go on the flight and I never looked back once." I spill everything out about him. My tears were streaming down my face. D.O was holding me close and whispering comforting things.

 

"Trust me, he will never be able to touch you with us around." he says.

 

"I'm happy that I have you guys. You never intend to hurt me or even try anything hurtful. He was just another jerk that seeked for attention." I say, wiping my tears.

 

"Look at me." he says. I look up at his cute face. "I love you. He isn't going to hurt you when I'm around." he says and dives in for a passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance and I had to break for air. I wasn't really in the mood for "it." I was just really tired and exhausted after days of sleep. I lay back down and snuggled into D.O's chest. My eyes slowly flutter and enveloped me into a comfortable sleep.

 

D.O's POV

That person is a jerk. Whatever he is, he is going to die for hurting Kristi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter