Chapter 24

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"Um...," I didn't know how to explain it to her.

 

"Don't worry. I heard everything last night. Suho isn't exactly the quietest person," she tells me.

 

"Did we disturb your sleeping?" I asked Jolie. This is really weird. She is usually the innocent one. I guess she asked the others what was the sound. She must've been shocked.

 

"No, did you use protection? I don't wanna see my friend preggo at the age of 14. Just saying," she says. Honestly, I'm not ready to be a mother yet!

 

"Of course, we used protection."

 

"How was your first time?"

 

"It was good. Magical really," There was an awkward pause.

 

"Your lucky you have all 12 guys on your side now. Clarissa has a boyfriend, I think, and I also have a theory about who the culprit of the betrayal is," she says to me.

 

"Who do you think it is????" I hope it's not something stupid. She can't be wrong though, I was shocked at her response.

 

"It must be someone you first met at the palace. You didn't meet any maids or butlers except for one person. I know it can't be Jeffery because he blood bonded with Jocelyn. Your family can't turn their backs on you since everyone here loves you. Clarissa, Star, Jocelyn, and I fully swear to each other that we didn't do it. So, it must be someone that you already met," she infers. I run my thoughts back about who I met at the palace. Then one specific person hits my head.

 

"A person with the name Patrick," I tell her.

 

"I met him too. It seems like he's in love with you," she states. If he's the one who has betrayed us the whole entire time, then there is no way he is ever getting my forgiveness. I can't love him either. I already have my 12 loyal mates. This all makes sense now he's the only person, that was working at the palace, that I met.

 

"We need to go tell my mom. She knows everyone who works at the palace," I tell her. She helps me get up, and we went out of the living room. We went upstairs and walked into my mom's room. She was reading a book about how to fight. She looks up from her book and smiles at me.

 

"What's the problem?" She asks. I can detect the worry in her voice.

 

"We think we know who it is, but we need you to confirm if he works at the palace," Jolie said.

 

"Who is it, dear?" Mom asks me.

 

"A person named Patrick," I tell her.

 

"I don't recall anyone with the name Patrick working at the palace. On the day he met you, was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter