Chapter 37

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

Finally back at my home planet! Kristi looks afraid. I walk over to her and gave her a hug. 

 

"Don't be scared." I whisper to her. She just shakes her head and clings onto me. *I need to get the others...* I look down at her. "Xiu Min hyung is going to take you, okay?" She nods and I hand her over to Xiu Min.

 

"Stay safe." she tells me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and teleported away. The house was full of chaos. Screams were heard everywhere, glass and debris were flying everywhere!

 

"EVERYONE!!!!" I yell. They all turn to look at me and ran to me to teleport away to the house. I'm exhausted. I walk to the couch and fell asleep.

 

Kristi's POV
Kai is asleep in his room. *Where are we?* I snuggle into Xiu Min's chest and he wraps his arms around me. 

 

"Xiu Min oppa." I call.

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Where are we?" 

 

"Exo-K, where Suho, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun were born."

 

"Oh." I trail off. *How did the witches know we were there?* Everyone came back with minor cuts and bruises. No biggie... For now! This is seriously creeping me out! B.A.P walks into the room with Star. "How are you guys?" I asked.

 

"We're fine. Just a little rusty." Himchan says.

 

"Yeah, rusty my ." Star mutters and I giggle at her little reaction.

 

"It's great to see you guys okay." I tell them.

 

"Yeah, they're nothing compared to us." Zelo brags. *Yah, you don't need to brag!* I screech. I know he is reading my mind because I see him flinch at the sudden tone. *Hehe, serves you right...* He l

 

"Where's D.O? I heard he was going to be knocked out for days." I tell them. They all pointed upstairs and Xiu Min tightens his grip around me. *This boy....* "Oppa." I whine. "I wanna go!" I tell him.

 

"Sorry, but I can't let you because there isn't going to be another chance where I'm going to be like this." he says. I laughed at his childishness. I struggled to get off of him and left him upset. Before I left though, I gave him a quick kiss and ran up to D.O's room. I walk in and see that he is healed, but in a coma. *Oppa, when are you going to wake up? I already miss your owl eyes...* He starts to cough and a small trace of blood comes out of his mouth. My eyes widen and I ran to Lay who was right outside the door.

 

"D.O." I tell him and ran in with Lay. He starts to observe what is happening.

 

"There was a cut on him earlier. I think it was po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter