Chapter 49

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

Someone was coming to help us. Who? Jun? Someone we don't know? It was going to be someone. We all knew that the war is coming tomorrow. These past few days we've been training our asses off for this war. Practice doesn't make perfect, but it sure does help. I've overpowered all my family members and mates for each of my powers and it was only a few months. Here I am, lazing around in the living room. I was suddenly alarmed by a boom. 

 

"WHAT HAPPENED??!?!?!?!??" I yelled out. I got up and looked out the window. It looks like the forcefully that Jong Up put up really helped, but it was leaving him in pain everytime something hits it. There they were: the witches. 

 

"Kristi," Xiu Min runs to me. 

 

"Oppa," I say. "This really is happening? Isn't it?" I rhetorically asked him. He just nods and we start to head towards the door. We look up at the sky where it wasn't blue but instead black. Everything that was bright was turned into darkness. The flowers have died and the rivers were purple with poison. Everything was..... lifeless. I was in the state of shock until another boom happened. I looked up seeing that they were still trying to get in. Everyone came out on full alert. The Tree of Life gave out energy to the wolves. It sparkles around them and I watch in awe.

 

"Jong Up, let them in," Kris says. 

 

"Are you sure?" He asks. 

 

"Positive," Kris replies. The forcefield slowly falls and they come flying in. They landed on the ground and walked towards us. We stopped in the middle of the field. A good distance away from each other. 

 

"Thought you were coming-" Luna starts.

 

"Tomorrow? We were going to be busy planning out your funerals," Sooyoung says. 

 

"Blah, blah, blah! I'm getting bored. What else do you want?" Victoria says. 

 

"Oh, you know what we want. Anything that the possesses," Yoona says. 

 

"Ain't gonna happen," Amber says. I silently look around. *Where's Clarissa?* I thought of what she could've done. *She's.........* My train of thought was torn away. I looked at what each of these witches had in common. It was quite unusual. They each were wearing a necklace with a gem of a different colour. I went back to one certain memory back at school. 

 

"Don't touch my necklace you ," Taeyeon says. I was looking at it because it was very unique. She slaps my hand away and left me wondering. *Why didn't she want me to touch it?*

 

I understand now. These necklaces were the reason why they are alive. I guess Clarissa got it also because Sooyoung's necklace came off and she disintegrates into particles like how Patrick did. Clariss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter