Chapter 16

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

"Why are we here? What happened while I was asleep? Chanyeol, I'm scared," I told him. He picked me up and started to walk out of the unfamiliar room.

 

"Let's talk to the others, okay? They will explain everything to you," he said. *Good, because I have to tell you guys something also.*

 

"You don't have to carry me, you know! I can walk perfectly fine," I told him.

 

"I like it this way better," he whined. We walked into what I think is the living room and Chanyeol puts me down. I sat down on the recliner, and they all stare at me.

 

"Can you guys explained what happened? Why are you guys so beat up?" I asked them. They explained everything to me and I was shock. *Who are these es that hurt my mates?* " I need to tell you guys something also," I said. *Here we go...*

 

"What is it?" Kris asked.

 

"I never got to tell you guys what I am because I was afraid that you guys would run away from me. I'm the princess of the mythical world and my 13th power is shape shifting. My mom told me a few weeks ago. I was shocked, honestly. She also told me that I was going to be in a war. I needed you guys to help me train my powers. While I was alseep, I had a vision. I was with an Oracle in a room. He told me that I couldn't fight this war alone and that I needed an army of at least 20 people. I already have you guys, my besties, and my family, but I still need more people. The Oracle also said that I wasn't from planet Earth, and that was the end before I woke up. Are you guys from a different planet also?" I told them. I looked at their faces. They looked flabbergasted. Suho was the first one to bring back to reality.

 

"Actually, we are from another planet. That's for another time. I think I know some people who will help us. They are really powerful and I have a feeling that you're going to like them," he said.

 

"We don't care if you're the princess or not, but we still love you," Sehun said. I felt relieved for a moment.

 

"The Oracle also said that someone is going to die...," I said. I felt really bad for whoever was going to die. "When will you tell me where we are?" I asked.

 

"Oh, we're in a secret hideout that we had for years incase we would have an emergency like now," Tao said. I just now remembered something.

 

"Do you guys remember when I out for days?" I asked them. They all nodded, some of them flinched as if it were the worst thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter