Chapter 46

Life Just got Better For Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristi's POV

I bent down to help him up and Sehun carries him to the couch. I couldn't do anything, but use my ability to heal.

 

"Kai, stay with me. Okay?" I tell him and he nods. I took the dagger out with difficulty seeing him in pain. He screams and groans, couldn't hold in the pain that was caused. My hands are covered in his blood. I checked for his pulse. It was getting weak. I decided to take off his shirt that had the deep wound in him. I flinched at the cut that was pierced in his chest. I attempted to heal him, but it would cause pain for me also. I had to endure this pain so that Kai could be healed. The pain was unbearable, but I had to do this to save Kai. I couldn't live without him and his teasing. The healing was almost finished. My energy draining away so quickly. I managed to not imagine that the pain was there and got the wound closed, but Kai needed time to rest. I looked for a pulse again to see if he's still alive. It was there, but very weak. *He lived...* I heard his breathing that slowly eased into relaxation. I looked over at Sehun and he walked over to me.

 

"You did good," he whispers.

 

"I thought he wouldn't make it," I breathed out with tears streaming down my face.

 

"Shh, don't cry. He's living. That's what we needed to know. Nathan can teleport the others back here," he says and continues to wipe my tears.

 

"It hurts," I say. A pop was heard somewhere around the house. Stomps of feet were running down to where we were. I look up to see the other 10 boys looking at Kai and then me and Sehun.

 

"What happened?" Suho asks. I couldn't speak anymore because of the energy that was drained, so I fell asleep in Sehun's arms.

 

Sehun's POV

The guys started to panic.

 

"Guys, she just healed Kai. She's tired and probably going to be knocked out for a few days or so," I explained. They all sighed in relief.

 

"Again, what happened?" Suho asks. I explained everything from A to Z. They all were shocked with the information I gave them, so I gave them some time to let it sink into their brains. Honestly, I thought that Kai was going to die. I couldn't live without him either. After watching what had happened awhile ago, I still couldn't believe that Kristi could be that advance to heal him. It would take years for someone to accomplish, but then again. It's Kristi, my one and only mate that I will love forever.

 

"At least he's still living," Chanyeol says while looking over to Kai. I look over at Kai too. *Yep, couldn't live without him...*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter