MWAH!

Genie

 

As Doojoon edged closer, and closer to your face, the hand that was supporting you slipped on some water on the floor and your cheeks crashed onto Doojoon's lips.

Your eyes widened and so did Doojoon's. *What!?* You both screamed in your head.

Being the timid person Doojoon usually is, he just froze there, not knowing what to do about the sudden intimate contact.

"Um…" You awkwardly lifted yourself off Doojoon and placed your hands on the edge of the kitchen sink and looked outwards.

"So… About your mum's birthday present…" You tried to make conversation in this awkward situation.  "I'll run out and get that new Marc Jacob's new perfume. Er, it smells really good! I'll just pop out and buy it! Bye!" You dashed out the door before Doojoon could even react.

Doojoon just stayed on the floor and stared at the ceiling. *I… I don't even know what to think…*

You ran out the door and quickly shut it behind you, taking in deep breaths and looking around. *That… was…* "I don't know!" You ruffled your hair in frustration and blew up your fringe. You never expected to be kissed Doojoon. Your cheeks were flaming red as you walked down the streets, in search of the Marc Jacobs perfume.

Finally finding the perfume you wanted, you asked the shop to wrap it nicely for you and walked back to Doojoon's house with an uneasy heart.

"Oh god… What am I going to do when I step into that house? It's going to be SO AWKWARD!!! Ah… Why did I have to shove flour in his face…" You muttered to yourself as you sighed.

You raised your finger slowly to the door bell. It was the only thing standing between you and immense awkwardness with Doojoon. You took a deep breath in a pressed it, quickly closing your eyes.

"The door's open!" You heard Doojoon's voice call. You blew your cheeks up and opened the door, peeking through it. You slowly opened the door wider and walked inside.

"~~~~! In the kitchen!" Doojoon called. You followed his voice and walked to the kitchen to find a beautiful two-layer cake that had pink cream around the edges with flowers drawn with cream on the sides. At the very top, a black rectangular-shaped chocolate was place in the middle that. On it, was 'Happy Birthday, My Beautiful Mother' in beautifully written hangul.

You smiled in delight at the sight of the cake and ran towards it, looking at every detail of the cake and admiring the handicraft of maker of this cake.

"Doojoon-ah, where'd you buy this cake from? It's so pretty!" You beamed at him. You seemed to have forgotten all the awkwardness and your attention was completely on the cake.

Doojoon's smile fell, "I… made it…" You raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Aye~ A joke like that won't work twice, Doojoon-ah. You have to think of new jokes next time." You waved it off and admired the cake.

"I'm serious. I SERIOUSLY made this cake," Doojoon stated. You looked at him with surprised eyes. "Seriously? You made this while I was gone? Wow… You're an amazing baker, Doojoon-ah. Why didn't you tell us before?" You looked up, eyes sparkling at a new discovery of talent from Doojoon.

"Well… I did… But you didn't believe me… Remember? At Hyunseung's party?" Doojoon sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

You recalled the memory of you all laughing at Doojoon, for saying that he baked the delicious cake.

"Oh… I remember now. Well, you should've reinforced it!" You stated. "You guys would've just laughed harder." Doojoon was right. It was hilarious. You let out a chuckle, "That's true. Well, now, you have me to prove it." You patted your chest proudly. The clock on the wall ticked away and soon, it became 7.

"Oh, it's 7pm already? I should go, your parents could be home any moment," you lifted yourself off Doojoon's sofa and walked towards the door, swinging your bag beside you.

"Yeah, sure. I'll walk you out," Doojoon offered, as you he walked you out and even helped you catch a cab.

"Thanks Doojoon. You really didn't have to you know," you said, as you got into the cab. "No, no. I wanted you. I'll see you at school. Bye~" Doojoon smiled brightly as he waved to the back of the taxi. You turned around and waved back, eventually disappearing from Doojoon's sight. Doojoon sighed in content as he reached home.

"Happy birthday mum!" Doojoon yelled, as his mum and dad came back home.

"Oh, thank you sweetie," Doojoon's mum kissed Doojoon on the cheek and gladly smiled back. "See, why can't you be more like that," Doojoon's mum shot her husband a glare and smiled widely at Doojoon again.

"Mum, I got you something. Ta-da! Open it," Doojoon handed his mum a beautiful wrapped bag.

"It's wonderful! How did you know that Marc Jacobs released a new perfume? I love this scent! Thank you so much dear!" Doojoon mum kissed Doojoon on the cheeks again before running off and trying out the new perfume.

"Now son, I know you didn't buy that personally. So tell me, who's this girl?" Doojoon's dad raised an eyebrow at his son and his slung an arm around him.

"Um… Just, someone from school…" Doojoon shyly said. "And someone you have feelings for?" Doojoon's dad pressed on.

"N-no. Mum? You're calling me? Coming!" Doojoon ran to the direction of his mum. "That son. Always using his mum as an excuse," Doojoon's dad chuckled. "I wonder what this girl looks like…"

---------------

^^ Not EXACTLY the kiss that you were all hoping for but ~~ :D