My Boyfriend is Jang Hyunseung

Genie

 

You exhaled and shifted your gaze from Minjee to Hyunseung. "My boyfriend… is Hyunseung-oppa."

Hyunseung couldn't control his smile. He was grinning from ear to ear and looked at you softly. Although hurt, Doojoon still stood up for you, as did the rest of B2ST.

"Yeah, you hear that? ~~~~'s Hyunseung's girlfriend so bugger off!" Junhyung yelled. Minjee bit her lip in embarrassment and ran off with her minions following.

You heaved a sigh of relief as a tear fell from your eyes. Hyunseung saw it and quickly came to your side, taking you gently out of Kikwang's arms and into his.

"It's okay, ~~~~-ah… Oppa's here now…" Hyunseung whispered softly in your ear, as she your hair. You became at ease and fell asleep in Hyunseung's arms.

The boys of B2ST smiled at you sadly. *I guess… It wasn't us.*

"Come on, let's give the new couple some time alone." Junhyung patted Yoseob's shoulder and slung an arm around his neck and walked in the opposite direction. The boys all gave you one last longing look before walking away.

 

"Whoo! Go, oppa!" You were throwing your hands up in the air and cheering on Hyunseung. Ever since you and Hyunseung have been going out, Hyunseung had been going to underground dance battles and it helped raise his confidence a lot. Hyunseung was showing off some fancy moves that made the guys envious and the girls swoon. When he had finished his turn, he did an ending pose and huffed. Girls and guys alike cheered wildly and gave money to the event organiser. Hyunseung smiled and ran over to you, hugging you tightly around the waist and pulling apart slightly, giving you a quick peck.

"Oppa, this is like, your 12th consecutive win! You've created a new record!" You excitedly jumped and hugged his around the neck.

"Haha, anything for you. I'll even get a 13th consecutive win next time," Hyunseung chuckled as he shot you a wink.

The girls around you pouted a little, seeing that Hyunseung was taken and by a beautiful girl too. You looked around to see their disappointed faces and chuckled a little. "Oppa, I think your fans are a little disappointed you're not single," you whispered into his ears.

He looked around and looked back down at you. "It doesn't matter. All that matters is you," Hyunseung whispered back, as he kissed your temple lightly, you eyes closing automatically.

"Next up, ~~~~!" The announcer shouted across the crowd. "Whoo, my turn! Oppa, watch me, okay?" You shot Hyunseung a wink and bit your lip seductively. Hyunseung slid his thumb across the bottom of his lip and smiled.

While you were busting out your moves, all eyes were drawn to how your body moved so smoothly with the music, not to mention how pretty and how y you were.

Hyunseung smirked as he saw the envious eyes. *I taught her well.*

But unwanted attention was also caught. When you finished off your routine, everyone clapped and cheered. You bowed quickly and skipped towards Hyunseung when you heard a few wolf whistles. You turned you head back to see the boys who whistled at you and winked at them, giving them a blow kiss. They practically melted at on the spot. You turned back around to see Hyunseung frowning at you.

"You're only meant to be y and blow kisses to me," he grumbled. You pouted and put your hands on Hyunseung's shoulders. "But, fan service is necessary!"

Hyunseung pressed his lips into a thin line but an idea flashed through his head and he lips turned into a smirk.

"Mmh… You said that fan service is necessary, right?" Hyunseung asked. You raised your eyebrow at him and nodded slowly, "Yeah… and?"

"Well…" Hyunseung pulled you in closer and rested his forehead onto yours, "I'm a fan too. Don't I get some, you know… Fan service?" Hyunseung cheekily smiled. You knew what he meant and smiled too.

"Okay. But instead of just a blow kiss… You get a special type of fan service," you slyly smiled back.

Your lips crashed onto his and Hyunseung kissed back. Fangirls of Hyunseung and fanboys of you alike were disappointed and were hurt but you two didn't care.

Hyunseung pulled away breathlessly, as did you. "You know, I don't mind this type of fan service. But only for me, okay?" Hyunseung said.

"We'll see," you replied, as your lips locked again.

---------------

Hehe, cute? ^^