Taking a Breather with Kikwang

Genie

 

"~~~~-ah, what do you think of the test we just had?" Dongwoon asked you, as he cutely pouted his lips.

"It was… harder than I expected. But I guess… It shouldn't be enough to drag my grades way down, right?" You brightly beamed back.

Dongwoon pouted even harder. "It was so hard! Next time, I'll get you to tutor me before a big test, okay?"

You chuckled, "Of course."

Staring at your computer screen and following through with your client's progress, a text came from Kikwang.

~~~~-ah. Look down your window. - Kikwang

You furrowed your eyebrows. *My window?* You opened your window and looked down to find Kikwang standing there and smiling brightly at you. "Hi ~~~~!" He waved. You tilted your head. "What are you doing here, Kikwang?"

"To take you out on a breather!" Kikwang cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled back. "See, I even borrowed my dad's motorbike! Come on! It'll be fun!" Kikwang pointed to the motorbike next to him and motioned you to come out.

You looked back at your computer screen and smiled. *I guess it would help. I've been dying studying for the test and now I'm following up on my client. I think the almighty Genie deserves some rest too.*

"Coming! I'll be down in a sec!" You excitedly smiled back, as you ran to get ready.

You came down in casual clothes. Jeans and an oversized grey sweater.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you put on the helmet Kikwang handed to you and got onto the back of the motorbike.

"You'll see. Hold on tight," Kikwang turned slightly and smirked, as he zoomed off through busy streets of Seoul.

Finally, away from the bright lights of the city, Kikwang stopped the bike at the bottom of a hill.

"We're here," Kikwang proudly beamed at you. You took off your helmet and looked around, "Where are we?"

Kikwang opened the seat of his motorbike and got out a picnic blanket. He smiled widely and held his hand out, "Come on. You'll see when were get up there."

You gladly placed your hand into his as you two walked up the hill. At the top, you and Kikwang breathed in a breath of fresh air and looked down at the beautiful city lights below.

"Wow, this place is beautiful! How'd you find it?" You turned to Kikwang, excitement was written all over your face.

"I used to come here whenever I was bullied and well… scream it all out towards the city," Kikwang breathed a sigh, as he looked out towards the city lights, reminiscing the days. "I don't do that any more though… Thanks to you," he smiled tenderly, as he looked towards you.

You smiled softly back, "I'm glad I could help you out of something like that." This was why you loved your job. Although it was frustrating at times to see that the people you changed turn into bullies themselves, there were always ones that changed for the good. And Kikwang and the rest of B2ST was living proof.

"Look up," Kikwang pointed upwards with his finger and your head followed. You gasped. The night sky was decorated with glittering stars that danced and glittered with its bright light.

"Omo, Kikwang! It's so pretty! Wah… You would never see this down in the city," you clapped your hands together and smile widely like a little kid. Kikwang showed his eye-smile and laid down the picnic blanket he had brought up.

"Come, lie down with me," Kikwang invited, as he patted the spot next to him and lied down, admiring the star studded night sky.

You happily went over and lied next to Kikwang and reached your arm out to the night sky. "It's like I can grab them and put them in a jar," you closed one eye and made a grabbing motion towards the stars.

Kikwang turned his head and looked towards you. *I wish I could just take you with me. As my girlfriend.*

Kikwang chuckled at his silly thought and looked back up at the stars. After a while of looking at the calming scenery, you dozed off and fell asleep. Kikwang propped himself up on his elbow and rested his head on his palm. He smiled affectionately as he watched you sleep.

"Aigoo. You shouldn't be sleeping on the hard ground," Kikwang muttered to himself. He laid out his arm and let you sleep on it. You automatically snuggled in closer into his broad shoulders at the warmth it gave you and sighed in content. Kikwang gave a little chuckle and pulled you in closer, resting his chin gently on top of your head.

*If only I could stay like this forever… With you…* Kikwang nodded of and fell asleep, with you in his arms.

-----------------

Double update today ^^