Hanging Out with You

Genie

 

"~~~~!" Hyunseung waved you over to where the rest of the boys were. "Hi!" You beamed and waved back.

"Yeah, thanks guys. I'll just say 'Hi' to myself then," Doojoon complained. "Hi hyung," Dongwoon waved.

"A bit late?" Doojoon raised an eyebrow and everyone cracked up. Everyone's eyes quickly locked on  to your hand in Doojoon's.

"Hyung, why are you holding ~~~~'s hand?" Junhyung asked as he intently stared at your hands in Doojoon's.

"Um… I just grabbed her hand and led her out of the crowd of fan girls that were surrounding me… I guess I didn't realise that I held it for so long. Sorry, ~~~~-ah," Doojoon rubbed the back of his neck and let go of your hand.

"No, it's okay. It would've been hard for me to walk by myself through that crowd anyway. Thanks, Doojoon-ah," you smiled.

"If hyung can hold ~~~~'s hands, then I can too!" Yoseob cutely pouted before running to your side and grabbing one of your hands and lacing his fingers with yours.

"Then I guess I'll just grab the other then," Kikwang calmly walked to your side and grabbed your other hand, lacing his fingers with yours as well.

"Huh? Why is everybody wanting to hold my hand all of a sudden?" You looked around, confused.

Everybody laughed at your cute reaction. "No fair! We'll take turns! It's going to be my turn after Yoseob's!" Hyunseung claimed. "Me too, me too!" Dongwoon joined in. "And Junhyung can be last," Yoseob laughed.

 

Walking around the streets of Shinchon, the boys bought you a number of pieces of clothing and accessories. "Guys, you didn't have to buy me all this, you know?" You said, as you looked at the number of bags, big and small, that you were carrying.

"Think of it as our way of apologising and just gratefully accept if, okay?" Junhyung smirked and continued walking.

You stuck your tongue out at him but smiled and said, "Thank you."

"~~~~-ah! Let's go to the karaoke room just up the street!" Yoseob cried. "Okay! I love going to karaoke! Let's go!" You piped, as you and Yoseob hurried to go to karaoke.

"Hey! Wait up!" The rest of the boys called after you.

---------------

Karaoke ~ I wanna go karaoke now :(