Sleepy Head

Genie

Sitting under the tree and watching the clouds float by, time passed by just like that. Yoseob turned towards you and saw you asleep. Yoseob's lips curled into a smile. He put a hand in front of him and leaned in, examining your facial features.

*Wah… ~~~~-ah, I've never noticed exactly how pretty you were, till now.*

Yoseob was about to lean in even closer when you fluttered your eyes open and blinked your sleepiness away. You turned to see Yoseob only centimetres away from your face. You stared at him, not daring to move. Yoseob was concentrating on your lips.

*I was going to go in for the lips but…*

Suddenly, Yoseob came in close and lightly kissed your forehead. He beamed at you and said, "Wake up sleepy head. The hyungs will be waiting for us. I still haven't told them that you're going to be in our group yet." He shot you a wink and made your heart flutter.

Yoseob got up and patted the dirt away from his pants. He reached out his hand to you.

"C'mon, get up. The hyungs and the rest are going to be worried that we were gone so long." He beamed at you. You looked at his hand and slowly reached towards it. Yoseob made a sudden move and yanked you up playfully but you lost your footing and fell into his arms.

"Ooft. Miss Sleepy head is still not back to her senses?" Yoseob playfully joked as he took you out of his embrace and led you to the open school grounds. You walked beside him, slightly clutching your rapidly beating heart.

*Yoseob! What are you doing to me! You're making me feel like this… It's weird.* You pressed your lips into a tight line.

 

You met up with the rest of the boys at your shop. The boys went in and sat down like it was their home.

"Yah, why couldn't we have just gone to the café or something. Why does it have to be this depressing place where we get tortured by you," Junhyung complained, as he crossed his arms and turned away. You threw him a dirty look. "Then get out."

"Ooh!~~ Junhyung got owned!" The boys chimed. "Aish!" Junhyung turned his head away even more, in attempt to block you out.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." You coldly threw those words at him and stuck your tongue out. You looked towards the rest of them boys.

"Okay so.. We've been assigned with making the posters for the school festival. Um, I'm okay with it but I don't have paint in here so… Who's gonna go down to the shop and buy it with me?" You looked at the eyes of the six boys.

"Here, I'll go with you," Kikwang volunteered and got up. "Thanks Kikwang," you beamed.

"Okay let's go!" You excitedly walked out with Kikwang smiling next to you.

-----------------------

:3