Yoseob's Soulful Singing and Junhyung's Powerful Rap

Genie

 

You and Dongwoon were singing your hearts out the karaoke bar, even though none of it was in tune or hitting the right notes.

Yoseob laughed at your attempts at dancing and would clap along when you're singing.

"Yah, we want to sing too, you know?" Junhyung gave Dongwoon a look. "Fine…" Dongwoon pouted and handed Junhyung the mic.

"~~~~, let's sing a duet. Let's sing… 'My Ear's Candy'," Junhyung smirked as the song came on.

As soon as the song came on, Junhyung started his powerful rap. You were left in awe. You never knew Junhyung was such a good rapper. The lyrics seemed to just flow from his mouth. You didn't even realise it was your turn to sing.

"Mmh? ~~~~? Hello~?" Junhyung bent down to your eye level and waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your daze, "Wah! Yong Junhyung! You never told me you could rap like that!" You looked around the room for confirmation. The expressions on everyone's faces seemed to be the same as yours, utter surprise.

Junhyung shyly smiled and cleared his throat, "Well, nobody really asked now, did they?" You smiled, "True… But you should've told us! Wah~ Your rapping skills are really something."

Junhyung sheepishly rubbed the back of is neck and blushed in the dim lighting, "Thanks."

"Looks like I've got to show off some of my hidden talent as well then," Yoseob announced, as he pushed himself off the couch and typed in the name of the song, 'Mum - Ra.D'.

 

Mum,

Just by calling your name

Why does my heart ache like this?

You've given me everything, you can't give more

To you who are sorry because of that,

What should I give?

 

Mum,

My mother

Why are tears falling like this?

The more precious person

Who is more beautiful than anyone else

You are my,

My mother.

 

You never knew Yoseob could sing like that. You knew he was a boy with a nice voice when he sang for you along with the rest of the guys, but this was nothing compared to that. The melody and the lyrics seem to flow with each other, along with the feelings of the lyrics intertwined.

Before you knew it, you were holding your hands in front of your chest and tears were rolling down your cheeks. The room was silent after Yoseob's soulful performance. Yoseob turned around, but to his surprise, you were crying.

"Omo, what's wrong!? Why're you crying? Are you hurt?" Yoseob said, as he lightly shook you for an answer. You looked at Yoseob with teary eyes. "Oppa…" You hugged Yoseob around the neck and cried.

Everyone was shocked that you were bawling your eyes out, but they were even more shocked that you called Yoseob, 'Oppa'.

Yoseob froze momentarily, not knowing what to do at your sudden embrace. But his expression softened and he the back of your head.

"I'm sorry I sang that song… I know it probably brought back memories of your own mother… I'm sorry," Yoseob whispered the last part into your ear and rested his cheek on your head till your cries stopped.

----------

:'(

You guys sure love the story, according to one that even threatened to kill me if I ended it XD

Don't worry~ I was just putting the idea out there, but since you guys didn't want it to happen, it won't happen… so soon, anyway :L

If I were to make a sequel on this though, what would you guys want it to be about?

Leave your thoughts and opinions and the comments below ^^