First Visit

Genie

Six guys were seen standing in front of a building, looking up at a sign that read, 'Genie'.

"Oh god, look at those nerds. They're so ugly," said a passer by school girl.

"Yeah… Dude, what are they looking at. Ah… Genie? I guess they want to change themselves," said another.

The six nerds all gulped and looked at each other.

"Okay, we can do this. Let's go!" The guy in the middle said. They all huffed a breath of air through their cheeks and all placed their hands to push the glass door open.

The bell attached to the door rang, signalling that a client has come in. Full-length mirrors filled the room, with stars and moons hanging as decorations.

You turned around at the sound of the bell, and got ready to see your client.

The six boys started poking their heads around, wondering where the infamous Genie was.

"Yah, are you sure she's even here? What does she even look like?" A boy by the name of Yoseob asked.

"Aish, just be patient. She might be in the back somewhere…" Doojoon said, as he smacked Yoseob's stomach and went towards the back of the building.

"Are you looking for me?" You said, behind a cloth of fine silk so that only your silhouette would be seen.

"HUH!? WHO'S THERE!?" Hyunseung jumped and looked behind him.

Everyone huddled close and looked around suspiciously.

*Aish,* You rolled your eyes behind the silk. *This always happens…*

You composed yourself began guiding them to you.

"If it is I, Genie, that you wish to see, then I am here, behind this curtain of silk. If it is not I that you wish to see, then please see yourself out the door."

The boys looked around and found your silhouette. *Ah… That must be her,* they all thought.

They slowly edged towards you and you saw their faces clearly as the silk covering you wasn't any ordinary silk. It was a specially design piece of fabric with the latest technology that allows you to see people clearly on the other side, but people on the other side can only see a silhouette.

 *Ah… six clients. At once? This'll be troublesome…* You cleared your throat and began to speak.

"Ah, six young boys. And to what do I owe the pleasure to of having you visit the humble Genie?" you spoke slowly, but clearly, with a mysterious but a dangerously alluring voice.

Doojoon, the boy standing slightly in front of the other five spoke first.

"Ah…  Hi. We're here to… Um… Change ourselves…" Doojoon timidly said, slightly shaking from being nervous.

"Yes, that is what people come to me for. But, what are your reasons for wanting to change?" This was a question that you always asked because with this one answer, it would show you a person's hidden personality.

"We… don't want to be bullied anymore…" Kikwang said.

"Yeah… We don't want our heads to be flushed down to toilet again either…." Dongwoon said, as he lowered his head and looked to the side.

You nodded and continued your interrogation. "And after you've been changed, what are you going to do?"

This question stumped the boys. They just stood there, not knowing what to say.

Behind the silk, you smirked. *I knew this was going to happen. They'll probably just run off with their new found popularity and get back at the people that bullied them in the first place. If it's one type of clients I don't pick, it those.*

"I'm sorry, but I don't think you are suitable clients." You rejected the boys and you got up to leave.

As the boys saw your silhouette leave, they all cried out, "PLEASE! HELP US! WE REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS!" But you were already gone.

The boys' shoulders deflated and slumped back. "Well… I guess even Genie doesn't wanna help us... Let's go guys…" Doojoon patted everyone on the shoulders and pushed the glass doors open once more.

-------------

How's the first chapter? Is it confusing? I'm sorry if it's confusing ><

Please leave a comment and I'll fix it :)