A Possible Last Meal with B2ST

Genie

 

As the days passed by, the fan base of B2ST increased but so did your friendship with them. Unlike the typical kingkas of schools, B2ST loved having you around, despite your less-than-average appearance at school because they knew you were more beautiful than anymore. Inside and out.

"~~~~-ah, what do you want to after school today?" Yoseob asked, as he put a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"Hmm… How about-" "Let's go eat after school!" Dongwoon chimed in. Yoseob gave Dongwoon a cute stern look with the ice cream spoon in his mouth. "I was asking ~~~~, not you, stupid maknae." Yoseob looked to you again and smiled angelically, "Yes, you were saying?"

You giggled at how fast Yoseob changes his attitude towards you and towards s but you pitied Dongwoon so you decided to go with what he said. "Let's go and eat oppa. Meat?" You winked at Dongwoon and smiled.

Dongwoon winked back and gave you two big thumbs up but got a glare from Yoseob instead. Dongwoon immediately pouted and shrunk back. You laughed and turned to Yoseob, "Oppa. I'll get the rest of B2ST, okay?" Yoseob nodded for you to go and you ran off happily.

"Hyunseung-ah! Junhyung-ah!" You called, as you ran up to them, slightly huffed. "Oh, ~~~~-ah. What's up?" Junhyung held his fist out for a fist bump and you bumped it lightly.

"We're all going out to eat. You wanna come?" You asked, slightly out of breath. "Yeah, sure. Um… Doojoon-hyung should be here somewhere… Ah! There he is!" Hyunseung pointed out.

"Oh, hey ~~~~!" Doojoon came running over and hugged you. You blushed and stood back stiffly as memories of that incident at Doojoon's house flashed through your mind. Doojoon realised what he had just done and his cheeks were brushed with a slight pink.

"Erm… So yeah… Yoseob-oppa and everyone else wants to go eat meat… Are you coming as well?" You asked shyly, looking at Doojoon. "Sure. I'll just text Kikwang to meet us there," Doojoon said, as he lowered his head and quickly started texting Kikwang to meet them at the meat house.

"Let's go and meet with the others now," you brightly beamed as you linked arms with Hyunseung and happily skipped away with Doojoon chuckling at your childish-ness and lightly jogging to catch up.

"That … Why is she always hanging around B2ST-oppa…" Minjee, a queenka of the school said, as she hid in the shadows and watched your every move.

"I know right… It's sickening that an ugly like her is sticking to out pristine B2ST-oppas. Minjee-ah, let's teach her a lesson," one of Minjee's many followers said.

Minjee smirked, "Definitely. This meal she's going to have with B2ST-oppas might just be her last…"

-----------------

D: