Calm Before the Storm

Genie

 

"Say 'Ah'~" You fed Hyunseung a piece of meat wrapped in lettuce. "Ah~" Hyunseung opened his mouth and welcomed the food.

"Aigoo, you eat so well," you complimented, as you made another one for yourself. "I want one too~" Yoseob whined. He pouted and opened his mouth, pointing to his mouth, making 'Ah-Ah' noises, telling you to give him one too.

You chuckled and wrapped a piece of samgyupsal in a piece of lettuce, along with a piece of kimchi inside.

"Oppa, ah~" You told Yoseob and he smiled brightly before opening his mouth and accepting his food. Yoseob happily munched on his food, while you went back to making another.

"My turn!" Dongwoon whined. You sighed, "I guess I'll never get to eat my own…." Kikwang let out a little laugh and wrapped one up for you.

"Here," Kikwang reached across the table and fed you. You opened and closed your mouth cutely, your cheeks bulging at the size of the meat and lettuce.

"Haha, chipmunk!" Junhyung pointed at you and laughed, holding onto his stomach. Everyone's attention was now diverted to you and everybody started laughing as well.

"Ahahaha! The famous Genie, a chipmunk!" Doojoon was banging on the table laughing while others were trying to breathe from laughing too much. You frowned with bulging cheeks, making yourself even cuter.

Yoseob was the first to stop laughing. He wiped a tear from his eyes and pinched your already big cheeks. "Don't worry, ~~~~-ah. You'll always looked beautiful to me," Yoseob looked into your eyes, hoping that you got the hidden message behind it.

Unfortunately, being the slightly dense you, you just took it as it was and smiled, "Fank kyuu obba! (Thank you oppa!)" You said with a stuffed mouth.

Yoseob laughed at your attempt at talking and ruffled your hair.

"Yeah, sorry ~~~~-ah. We didn't mean to laugh at you. You'll always look beautiful whatever you're doing," Doojoon stopped laughing smiled gently at you.

You smiled back and swallowed your food, finally ridding yourself of your chipmunk image. Throughout the night, it has been nothing but laughter and loving comments towards you. You would smile every time, making the hearts of B2ST melt and die on the inside about how they don't have you to themselves.

"Minjee-ah, they're taking a long time in that meat house… Are we going to hide behind this tree till they come out?" One of her five minions was shuffling her feet, rubbing her arm from the cold.

"Shut up. We will wait here till they come out and ~~~~ walks home alone. I know you like Junhyung. Look at them, Junhyung's even feeding ~~~~ rice now. Don't you just want to hit her in the face and have Junhyung do that to you?" Minjee snapped back.

Her minion turned her head towards a loving scene of Junhyung putting his hand under your mouth and feeding you a spoonful of rice, then wiping your mouth while you happily smiled back.

Fire burned in the girl's eye as she saw you and Junhyung being too close for comfort. "Yes… I will get that piece of…." The girl squinted her eyes at you dangerously and glared at you, making a tight fist with her right hand.

"Hyunseung-ah~~ Show me your dance moves! They were so cool last time I saw them!" You asked, pleading with your cute eyes.

Hyunseung's face went red and all of B2ST's members whipped their heads towards Hyunseung. "You can dance!?" They all unanimously said. Hyunseung rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly smiled, "Yeah?"

"Show us! Whoo! Go Hyunseung-hyung!" Dongwoon cheered. Hyunseung blushed as he shyly got up from his chair and showed off a few simple but very handsome moves.

"Wah!! Go Hyunseung! Whoo! More, more!" You clapped, as you encouraged Hyunseung to show you more moves.

Your cheering, along with the rest of B2ST's, gave Hyunseung a big confidence boost and he showed you guys all kinds of tricks.

All of you were having a great time, unaware of the air of evil that Minjee had been planning behind the bushes.

-------------------

The next chapter… Will be a shocking one, I promise *pinky promise*