Making it Up to You

Genie

  

You were munching on your lettuce and staring you the tray of food in front of you at the cafeteria.

*They're not going to come again, are they? Aish… Why do I even care, they won't care… They've got girls fluttering around them 24/7 now…* You sighed as you played with the food in front of you and popped a cherry tomato in your mouth.

"KYAHHH!"

You rolled your eyes. *Damn fan girls… Won't even let me have a moment's peace. * You were about to walk off with your tray when you suddenly saw a shadow fall over you. Lifting your head, it was Kikwang.

"Hi," Kikwang brightly said, showing his cute eye-smile. You looked at him without a bit of amusement, "Yes?"

"We're here to eat lunch with you," Kikwang said, as you saw Doojoon, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung pop out from behind.

"By 'We', I'm assuming you guys and the hundreds of fan girls you brought with you? No thanks," you cold rejected, and walked right past them.

Kikwang expression fell but he took a deep breath and quickly put a smile back on and grabbed your wrist.

"No. By 'We', I just meant the six of us, plus you. How about that?" You could see the plea in Kikwang's eyes and looked to the rest of the boys. They were begging you with their eyes too. You sighed and looked at Kikwang, "Fine. But if any of those fan girls interrupt or take you away, I'm leaving."

You turned around and went back to your seat, with the boys shortly joining you.

Like you expected, a fan girl tip toed her way to the table and tapped Yoseob on the shoulder. You put your fork down and sighed, *I knew this was going to happen.*

"I'm sorry. But whatever you're going to say will have to wait till later. I'm having a very important lunch date with someone I really care about at the moment," Yoseob turned to you and winked.

"So if you don't mind, can you come and talk to me another time? I'm kind of busy." Yoseob kindly rejected the fan girl who was about to give him a love letter and turned back around to eat with you.

"~~~~? What's wrong?" Yoseob tilted his head and asked. Your eyes were wide open as you replayed the scene of Yoseob rejecting someone for you in your mind. *He rejected a girl… For me… And he said I was someone he really cared about…*

Yoseob smiled and shook his head, *You underestimate how much you mean to me, ~~~~-ah.*

 

The school bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. You packed your books and was getting ready to go home when you saw a swarm of girls approaching your classroom again. *Oh my god…* You sighed and swung your bag over your shoulder, expecting for some ear splitting scream but surprisingly, they were all quiet.

*Huh? What happened to all the screaming and the swooning?* You raised an eyebrow as you tried to make your way through the crowd.

"~~~~!" Doojoon yelled your name and waved you over.

"Hi," you gave him a meek smile and looked around at all the silent fan girls who looked as if they were holding something in. "Um… Why aren't they screaming? Shouldn't they all be screaming at your presence right now?" It felt kind of creepy to be surround by so many silent girls who were staring intently at you and Doojoon.

"Um… Yeah, about that. We told them that if they wanted any fan service or any interaction with us, that they would have to be quiet. And, well, I guess they listened," Doojoon smiled. "I know how much you hate them screaming so I especially told them not to."

You finally smiled. *They're doing so much for me.* Doojoon's face lit up seeing you smile in a long time. "Hey, um… You wanna go meet up with the guys? I mean… we haven't hung out in a long time and I think the guys would love to hang out with you again, what do you say?" Doojoon looked at you in anticipation.

You instantly beamed back, "Sure."

Doojoon breathed a sigh of relief and held your hand, "Let's go!" Both you and the fan girls' eyes widened.

*He's holding me hand!?*

------------------

Hey~ So like… Yeah… What would you guys think if I was going to end this story soon?