And Thus, B2ST is Born

Genie

 

On a Saturday, you called the boys over to your shop to discuss some things.

"I think it's time we have think of a name for yourselves. Likes all kingkas of a school, they always have a name. Take… F4 for example," you beamed at them brightly. "So I think it's time for you to do the same. Now, any ideas?" You looked at them hopefully, even though you knew that they probably didn't.

"How about, F6!" Hyunseung suggested. You gave him the 'Are-You-Serious' look and shook your head.

"Erm… The Elite 6?" Doojoon sheepishly smiled. You gave him the 'Are-You-Serious' look to him as well and shook your head and sighed.

"These names should have some sort of meanings in them. Like F4, meant Flower 4. And no, Hyunseung, we're not going with F6," you quickly snapped back, as you caught Hyunseung at the corner of your eye trying to bring F6 back up again. Hyunseung's shoulders slumped and pouted.

"Are there any idol groups at the moment that you look up to? Or would like to be like?" You asked.

"Mmh… A lot of people seem to like 2PM, the beastly idols. Wish we could be like that too… Beastly…" Yoseob sighed.

A light bulb lit inside your head. "Of course! You guys can be called 'BEAST'!" You clapped your hands together.

The guys all raised their eyebrows, "'BEAST'?"

"Yeah! I mean, since you guys want to become more manly, you might has well be called 'BEAST'!" You eyes glowed at the thought of the name 'BEAST' being called around campus.

"Well… won't we sound a bit blunt, calling ourselves 'BEAST'? Kikwang pointed out. "Hey, F4 was blunt with being 'Flower 4'. They still got on fine," you replied. Nothing was going to stop your fantasy now.

"But just writing it out as 'BEAST' seems a bit boring… Hmm… We can put some special meaning behind it and make it special." You paced around the room , thinking of something fitting for the boys.

"Well, what are you aspirations?" You turned and asked. "I want to be able to stand up to bullies," Dongwoon did a little fist pump to encourage himself.

"I want the world to know who I am," Hyunseung said. "I want to be able to search for the top, and stand there," Doojoon said, as he looked up to the ceiling.

"That's a good one, hyung!" Junhyung agreed. "I agree… I would like to be on top for once too…" Yoseob said.

"Okay, well. It's decided then. We have a basic idea of what you want to do. To search for the top… Hmm…"

A few ideas flashed through your mind and you jotted some titles on a piece of paper. On the piece of paper you wrote:

  • BST (Boys Standing on Top)

  • BEAST (Boys of EAst Standing Tall)

  • B2ST (Boys to Search for the Top)

"Hmm… Sorry I couldn’t think of more…" You looked at the boys apologetically and pouted.

"It's okay, ~~~~. It's a lot better than… F6," Junhyung said, as he patted your head and shuddered at the name 'F6'. "What!? It was a good name, okay?" Hyunseung crossed his arms. "Yeah, good my ," Junhyung smirked and looked at the piece of paper.

"Hmm… I think, I want to go with the last one. It seems more special," Junhyung nodded *But then again, they were all your ideas. Each and every one of them are special to me.*

The rest of the boys crowded around the piece of paper and thought about which one they would go for. In the end, they all decided to go for 'B2ST'.

"Yay~ You're all called 'B2ST' now," you clapped your hands and cheered like a little kid. The boys chuckled. "Aigoo, our ~~~~ is such a kid!" Yoseob ruffled your hair. Your pouted and ran your fingers through it, trying to straighten your hair again. "Oppa! Girls don't like having their hair messed up, you know!" You frowned cutely.

"Aigoo, how can I not when you're so cute!" Yoseob ruffled your hair again, laughing. You cutely frowned again but hugged Yoseob around the waist, "I'll only let you do it coz you're my oppa."

Yoseob smiled as he hugged you back and rested his cheek on your head and lightly rocked you from side to side.

*Why doesn't she call me 'Oppa' and let me do that…* The rest of B2ST thought.

-----------------

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday! >< I actually had a headache yesterday which I slept on for 2hrs before going out… Sigh…

BTW! ME2DAY RELEASED AN ENGLISH VERSION! If you're all interested in making an account, you can add me http://me2day.net/cuppieeee ^^

Let's be friends on me2day as well <3