Discovered

Genie

You were walking to school, holding onto your bag straps and just kicking your feet. You blew a breath into your cheeks and looked up at the beautiful autumn leaves above you.

*The leaves are beautiful today.*

You continued walking, leisurely enjoying your time walking to school. As you reached the school gates, you noticed a group of six boys. You tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows at them.

*Ah! It's them! They're the six boys that come and visited me yesterday. I've never noticed them before… They must be that anti-social that even I didn't know they existed.* You shrugged and walked into the school gates.

School quickly ended and you rushed into the back of your shop, where you store your belongings.

*Aish, it's like this everyday. Rushing from school and having to change in such a hurry. Even I amaze myself at how I've managed to keep this up,* you thought, as you threw your school uniform across the room and accidentally out the window. You rushed and change into your work uniform, a gypsy-influenced attire. You ran out to sit behind the piece of silk and composed yourself, taking in deep breaths and waited for your next scheduled client.

As Kikwang, Yoseob and the rest of the boys were walking past an alleyway, a school uniform hit them in the face.

"OW!" yelped Yoseob rubbed and looked in the direction in which the uniform came from.

"Yah… I think it came from this store…" Hyunseung pointed out.

"It looks like this person goes to our school as well. It's our uniform. Let's return this to the owner," said Kikwang thoughtfully. "It belongs to…" Kikwang looked at the nametag. "Jung ~~~~."

"Alright, let's go then!" Doojoon said.

As they walked out of the alleyway and  turned to find the shop that the uniform flew out from, they stopped dead in there tracks.

"It's… here again…" Dongwoon gulped.

"What does this Jung ~~~~ have to do with this place?" Kikwang said, as he tilted his head.

"Let's just give this person back her uniform… I'm sure she's worried about it…" said Yoseob.

You were going to the back to get something out of your bag when you realised that your uniform was gone.

"HUH!? WHERE'S MY UNIFORM!? IT HAS MY NAMETAG ON IT! OH MY GOD!!" You started frantically going through the storeroom, throwing everything you could find up in the air. Without thinking, you rushed into the front of the store, in your gypsy-styled clothing and still with a client's information in your hands. You were frantically searching for your uniform when you suddenly heard your name.

"Jung ~~~~? Is Jung ~~~~ here? We found your uniform in the alleyway," Kikwang said as he held out your uniform in front of him, looking around the store.

You turned around and immediately saw your uniform with your nametag on it.

"Oh thank god you found it! I would've -" you looked up to the person that had found your uniform. You eyes widened and so did Kikwang's and the rest of the boys with him.

You looked down to see that you were in your work uniform and holding a client's information in one hand. *Oh no…*

Dongwoon was the first one to piece it all back together. He pointed at you and said, "So… you're… Genie?"

Your eyes widened even more. You never thought that you would be found out, especially by guys that you rejected to help just yesterday.

"WHAT!? SO YOU WERE GENIE!?" They all gasped.

You just stood there, frozen in your spot. Not knowing what to do about your identity being exposed.

Hyunseung walked a circle around you and squinted at you. "I never expected Genie to be a high school student… Let alone one in our school."

Hyunseung poked you cheek, bringing you back to life. You blinked and quickly ran to the door, flipping the 'Open' sign to the 'Closed' sign and pulled the six boys to the back of the store, where no-one could see you.

You crossed your arms and turned around to face them. "Okay, what do you want? Now that you've found out about me, what is it that you want me to do for you?" you hissed.

The boys were taken back by your hostility.

"W-what do you mean 'What do we want?'" said Yoseob, slightly scared of your attitude.

"Well, wouldn't you want me to do something for you in exchange for you to keep your mouth shut and keep my secret?" you snapped back. "So, name it."

Junhyung took advantage of this situation. He stepped in and said, "Change us."

You uncrossed your arms and stared at him in disbelief. You scoffed. "What? You want ME to change YOU? I believe I rejected that offer YESTERDAY." You crossed your arms and turned your back to them.

Junhyung smirked, "Fine then. Have it your way. Just wait till this gets out. 'Infamous Genie, a High School Girl?' Wah. That will surely be the headlines tomorrow."

Just as Junhyung and the rest was about to leave, you turned to them and held you arm out.

"Okay! I'll help you. But on one condition," you said, with a hint of desperation in your eyes.

Junhyung smirked at his victory and turned around. "And that condition would be…?"

"That you would keep this as a secret… Forever, you hear?" You had your head down and looked away.

Junhyung softened. *She looks so.. Vulnerable…*

The other boys pounced at the opportunity.

"Of course we'll promise you! YAY!! WE'RE GOING TO BE COOL NOW!!" They all high-fived each other and cheered as they were going to be 'reborn' by the infamous Genie.

-------------

Second chapter is up ! :D

How is it so far? So far so good?

Please comment below ><