To Celebrate Your Birthday, and Many More After That

Genie

"Seriously, how are you going to keep your appearance up if you're this tardy." You began to nag Junhyung about how he should keep his tardiness to a minimum and lecture him about things and complaining about how he's making you walk all the way to your shop just because he left something there.

Junhyung just rolled his eyes and zoned out. *This girl, she better thank me when she gets there. How much more like my mum can she get? But... It's cute.*

You put the keys to unlock your shop door. "Look, you better-"

"SURPRISE!" Before you knew it, Junhyung ran in front of you and joined the boys in throwing confetti and spraying silly strings all over you.

"What is this? What are you all doing?" You laughed, as you pulled silly strings from your hair and clothes.

"Happy birthday!" Hyunseung cried, and sprayed more silly string in your hair. "Yah!" You playfully hit him and pulled the strings away again.

"Here, let me help." Doojoon stepped in and easily pulled the strings out of your hair. "Thanks," you beamed, making Doojoon blush.

"I didn't know you guys knew it was my birthday today!" You jumped up and down in excitement and clapped your hands.

"Thank you all so much! I just want to kiss and hug you all!" You squealed and went and gave everyone a big hug.

*What about… the kissing part?* They all thought.

You then noticed that the boys were in their pyjamas. "Um… Why are you wearing pyjamas?" You moved your finger up and down. You peered behind and saw sleeping bags spread across the room, and your furniture had been moved over to the side too. "Um… What's going on?"

"We're celebrating your birthday of course!" Yoseob brightly beamed, "But it's a sleepover party!"

The boys all nodded excitedly. "But, but I don't have my pyjamas with me…" You pouted, you were missing out on a vital part of a sleepover!

"Don't worry. Since we couldn't go into your house and grab your PJs, we went and grabbed a T-shirt from my house instead. I hope you don't mind," Kikwang shyly smiled, as he handed you an oversized T-shirt with a big green Yoshi in the middle.

"I don't mind. It's cute. I quite like it actually, thanks." You smiled angelically and put the shirt against your body. *Well, this is obviously going to cover my , so it's okay. It's really big though… I wonder if it'll fit.*

"Go on, change, so then the party can get started. You too, Junhyung-hyung." Dongwoon lightly pushed you and Junhyung towards the toilets to get changed.

You came out in Kikwang's oversized Yoshi T-shirt, wearing fabric short-shorts underneath that you were wearing earlier, to prevent flashing.

"Gnaw! ~~~~~, you look so cute!" Dongwoon and Yoseob ran over, hugging you and pinching your cheeks.

"Ah!" You scrunched your face and shook your head to try to get their hands off your cheeks.

"I'm sorry. My shirt basically looks like a dress on you," Kikwang apologetically smiled.

"No, I like it. It's comfortable." You did a twirl, with the shirt just covering your .

"Oh, what a cutie!" This time, Hyunseung also joined in, cooing over how cute you were.

"Ah! Somebody, help!" Kikwang, Doojoon and Junhyung just laughed, as you were being pinched in the cheeks and being hugged all over by three guys.

 

The boys harmonised as they sang 'Happy Birthday' to you, transforming a simple song to a heart warming melody.

You made a wish and blew out the candles of a beautifully made strawberry shortcake.

"So, what made you guys think of making my party a sleepover one?" You said, with a full mouth of your birthday cake.

"Aigoo, ~~~~. Don't speak with your mouth full. It's one of the etiquette rules that you teach us all the time, remember?" Yoseob chuckled and reached over, wiping a bit of cream off the corner of your mouth with his finger and it.

You blushed at Yoseob's action and looked down.

"Well, Yoseob told us that you would always spend your birthdays alone. So, we wanted to spend the whole night on your birthday, with you." Hyunseung explained, shoving a piece of cake in his mouth.

"Yep, and we'll be celebrating many more birthdays with you from now on," Kikwang showed you his eye smile.

"Mmh, this cake is actually REALLY good. Where'd you buy it from?" Hyunseung looked towards Doojoon.

"Um… I made it, actually." "WHAT!?" Everyone looked stopped eating the cake and stared at it with utter disbelief.

"Aye, what kind of a joke is that, AHAHAHA!" Junhyung burst out in fits of laughter and soon, everybody joined in. Imagining Doojoon in apron and cooking was just too funny.

"But it's true…" Doojoon pouted and ate his cake.

-------------

Doojoonie, baking… XD