My Boyfriend is Yang Yoseob

Genie

 

You bit your lips and looked down. You didn't want to face the boys and see the hurt in their eyes after you've revealed the one that you loved. Your lips started moving and you said quietly, "Oppa…"

Everyone knew who it was. You only called Yoseob 'Oppa'.

Yoseob's eyes twinkled in delight and smiled, "~~~~…" Yoseob was about to walk over and hug you but then, remembered what Minjee did to you and his eyes were filled with fury.

"Now that we've cleared up that ~~~~ is my girlfriend, does that give us the right to defend her and hang out with her all we want, huh!? Did we even need your permission in the first place!? Now SCRAM!" Yoseob yelled, as Minjee shrunk back and ran off, burying her face in her palms.

Doojoon patted Yoseob on the shoulder and so did the rest of B2ST. "You did a good job, Yoseob-ah. Now that Minjee won't even bother us or ~~~~ again," Hyunseung weakly smiled.

"Now, come over to ~~~~ and take her out of my arms. She needs you more than anyone else right now," Kikwang gently said. You could hear a hint of sadness and longing in his voice. Yoseob's gaze softened as his line of sight landed onto you and he walked over, with open arms. Kikwang let you go and you ran into Yoseob's arms. "Oppa…" you quietly said, as you sobbed. Yoseob soothingly your hair and kissed the top of your head. "I'm here now baby, I'm here now. It's okay…."

 

After the incident between you and Minjee broke out, the student body quickly caught wind of it and it spread like wildfire.

"~~~~, are you okay?" "I never knew Minjee was that mean to people!" "~~~~-ah, I'm sorry for being mean to you before. I never knew you were in a relationship with Yoseob." They were all sentences people said to you.

"Oppa, why are people suddenly being so nice to me. It's so weird! I'm just used to being the quiet nerd that nobody took notice of," you pouted, as you swung Yoseob's arms lightly while walking through the school grounds.

"Seems like they caught wind of what happened that night when Minjee… Yeah, you know what happened. And it also seems like they're know we're dating now. Well, that's a plus. That means I don't have to hide my happiness that I've got such a beautiful girlfriend like you," Yoseob said, as he scrunched his nose lovingly and pinched yours.

"Ah, oppa! That hurt!" You pouted again, rubbing your nose and frowning cutely at him. "Aigoo! What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful girlfriend!" Yoseob squealed, as he hugged you tightly, resting his cheek on the top of your head.

You chuckled but your expression immediately softened. "Because you were there for me when I needed a friend."

Yoseob's lips curled into a gentle smile and pulled you apart from him, holding onto your shoulder and facing him. He gazed at you affectionately before giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"Oppa!" Your eyes widened and you covered you lips with you hand and looked around. A lot of people saw it and they were talking about it as they walked past. Your cheeks burned a deep red and you bit your lip. Yoseob chuckled at your shy yet cute reaction and took you by the hand.

"Come on ~~~~. Let's go somewhere where only the two of us know."

And as you suspected, it was your secret spot. You smiled and as you walked behind Yoseob, hand in hand, reminiscing the memories you had here together.

Yoseob sat down first and patted the spot next to him. You sat down and he put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close so you were resting your head on his shoulder.

You both closed your eyes and took a deep breath in. "You know, I've always wanted to do this with you," Yoseob admitted. You listened with your eyes closed. "Remember when you woke up and I leaned really close to your face? At that time… I actually wanted to kiss you…" You opened your eyes to see your cute boyfriend blushing.

"And now, I finally can," he said triumphantly. Yoseob leaned in towards you and kissed you with all the passion and love he had for you ever since day one. You naturally kissed him back and your body was filled with bliss.

"You're mine. Forever," Yoseob smiled, murmuring into the kiss. "And ever," you finished off.

--------------------

I felt pressured to write this coz everybody was anticipating it. Was it good enough? Did I meet all your expectations? I hope I did! ><

But I have bad news… :( School started!! So I won't be able to update everyday… T_T

I'm sorry to all the Kikwang and Doojoon fans but you'll have to wait a little bit longer, okay? I'M SORRY!! >< *bows*

Just a little note to you all, I'm starting a new fic, staring Teen Top, very soon. I'll be starting to write the chapters so you'll be able to have a read of the story first.

I hope you guys enjoyed this ending and will support my future Teen Top fic as well ^^