My Boyfriend is....

Genie

 

"Let us send you home, ~~~~-ah," Doojoon said. You smiled and shook your head. "It's okay. I can get home by myself. I think your parents would worry about you guys being out so late," you bitterly smiled.

Doojoon opened his mouth to offer to take you home again but you had already waved and turned around.

Doojoon sighed and felt a hand on his shoulder. Doojoon looked up to see it was Yoseob. "You can never win her in an argument, hyung. That's her trademark," Yoseob gave a slight chuckle and patted Doojoon on the shoulder.

"That's true…" Doojoon looked towards your disappearing figure. *I… have a bad feeling.*

Minjee smirked as she finally saw her chance. She signalled her five minions to follow behind her and follow her signals.

You were about to turn the corner when you felt someone push you into an alleyway and slam you into the wall.

"Ow! What the…" You bit your lips at the pain of your back from being slammed against the wall and quickly glared at whoever it was. "M-Minjee!?" Your eyes widened as you saw her familiar face. "W-what do you want…"

Minjee scoffed. "Simple. For you to stay away from my B2ST oppas."

*'MY' B2ST oppas? Who does she think she is…* You silently thought. Minjee was annoyed that you didn't answer her and slapped you across the face.

You gasped as your head turned violently to the right, your hands slightly trembling by your side. "That's what you get for not answering me!" Minjee screamed in your face, making you wince at her loud volume.

"So? Are you going to stay away or not? HUH!?" Minjee soon grabbed you by the collar and lifted it up, making you face her. Tears were b in your eyes and thoughts flashed through your head.

*What? No… I won't stay away from them… They're my precious friends and… there's one that's a lot more than that…* You were silent because you knew if you dared speak those thoughts, you wouldn't make it out alive.

Minjee hated it when people didn't answer her, so she slammed you against the wall again and lifted her chin up and stared down at you. "You're not gonna answer me? HUH!? OKAY! FINE! WE'LL SEE IF YOU'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO TALK AFTER THIS!" Minjee swiftly punched you in the stomach, making you double over and slide down the wall.

Her other minions were also angry that you were hanging around so close with B2ST, so they joined in the bashing as well. There was nothing you could do so you covered your head with your hands and curled yourself into a protective ball, hoping that this would all stop soon. *B2ST…* Tears were rolling down your cheeks as their happy faces flashed across your mind.

Dongwoon's phone rang and it's caller ID was you. "Oh, it's ~~~~!" Dongwoon happily cried, as he quickly picked up his phone. s looked to him in curiosity. *Why is she calling Dongwoon?* They all thought.

"Hello?" Dongwoon happily asked into the phone but there was no answer. Dongwoon pulled the phone away from his ear and checked if it really was you calling. He put his phone to his ear again, "Hello?"

Nothing was heard over the line except heavy breathing and a faint cry of a girl. Dongwoon frowned as he handed the phone to Junhyung. "Hyung… listen."

Junhyung raised an eyebrow as he put Dongwoon's phone to his ear. "LOOK HERE! YOU'RE NOT TO GO NEAR B2ST EVER AGAIN, OKAY!?" Junhyung heard a girl scream. "NO!" Your familiar voice yelled and Junhyung expression froze. "~~~~…." he quietly said.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Yoseob worriedly asked. "Is ~~~~ in trouble?"

Junhyung was irresponsive. He was trying to listen to what was going on.

"FINE! IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THAT THEN!" The same girl screeched, as a loud slap was heard. A girl cried and Junhyung instinctively knew it was you. "~~~~…." Junhyung said once again, before dashing in the direction you walked.

"Hyung, what's wrong!" Kikwang yelled after Junhyung, as all of B2ST ran. "~~~~~'S IN TROUBLE!" Junhyung yelled back, as he ran even faster.

"WHAT!?" They all yelled. They all fastened their pace and caught up with Junhyung. They looked left and right for you, but couldn’t' find a trace.

"Hyung, what did ~~~~ say over the phone?" Hyunseung worriedly asked. "She didn’t. She… sounded like she was getting beat up… Over us…" Junhyung looked away.

All their eyes widened as they imagined you in pain. They all winced and grew even more agitated. Running along the streets, they heard your scream. "~~~~!" They all cried, as they followed your voice and saw a bunch of girls in an alleyway surrounding something.

"~~~~!" They all yelled again. Minjee and her minions heard the familiar voices of B2ST and their faces brightened.

"Oppas!" Minjee squealed in delight, as she completely forgot about you and ran to hug Doojoon's arms. Doojoon was completely oblivious to Minjee and ignored her. All of B2ST's attention was focused on you, curled up in a ball against a wall. Hair tangled and bruises ran across the sides of your arms. You were crying and it hurt the boys of B2ST so much to see you like this.

"Oppa! How come you're here? Did you come here to meet me?" Minjee squealed in anticipation. Doojoon yanked his arm out of Minjee's grasp and walked over to you, as did the rest of B2ST. Minjee's face fell as he saw the six handsome boys make their way over to you and squat down, examining you like you were their most precious item.

Junhyung reached to comfort you but you flinched at his touch. The boys were surprised and you hugged your head harder. "NO! I WON'T STAY AWAY FROM THEM! THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU!" You screamed. B2ST could feel themselves choking up. *We meant this much to her? But… only one of us can really have her….*

You slightly looked up and saw B2ST. "OPPAS!" You ran into the arms of the first person you saw, Kikwang. Kikwang immediately hugged you back and your hair saying, "It's okay ~~~~-ah… We're here…" Kikwang looked to the other members and nodded to them, signalling that she was alright.

"Yah! I'm standing right here! Don’t you see anyone else but her!? What's so special about her anyway! I'm the queenka here!" Minjee yelled as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. The boys' of B2ST snapped their heads her way and glared at her.

"You have no right to even MENTION her name," Junhyung growled, as he clenched his fist, trying to keep his anger in.

Minjee scoffed. "It should be an HONOUR that I even TALK or even TOUCHED her today." Minjee looked at her hands in disgust. "Eurgh, actually. Shouldn’t have touched her. I feel just as dirty as her now." Minjee shuddered and stuck her tongue out.

"YAH! SHE'S PURER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! SO BACK OFF!" Yoseob yelled. Everyone was so surprised. Nobody had every seen Yoseob angry and man, was he scary.

Minjee slightly flinched at Yoseob's sudden outburst of anger but her pride kept her from backing away. "IT'S NOT LIKE SHE'S YOUR GIRL, NOW IS SHE!?" Minjee yelled back.

"She is," Doojoon dangerously stared back at her. Doojoon gently looked back to in who was in Kikwang's arms. You also looked up and met with Doojoon's gaze.

"Tell her ~~~~. Which one of us is your boyfriend," Doojoon looked at you softly, with a hint of plead in his eyes.

You looked around to see Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon looking at you in the same way. You even looked up to Kikwang who was holding you, and even he had the same gaze. You looked around at the boys once more time. *I didn't want to tell them like this… But since they're all here… I might have well make my decision now… Please don't hate me after this...*

You took a breath and held in it. Slightly trembling, you began. "My boyfriend is-"

-------------------

YES, IT'S DECISION TIME!

Sudden right? :D I told you that there would be a surprise ;D

So I wanted your opinions on how I should post the alternate endings ^^ Should I post them all up at the same time or should I post up one by one (in age order :D)

If I post them all up at the same time, it'll take… 3-4days? If I post them up, it'll go up daily. Which way would you guys prefer to have it? :3

Leave your thoughts and comments in the comments below ^^