Calling You

Genie

"~~~~-ah! I've been trying to put these contacts on for like, the past hour! Can you please come to my house? Please?" Yoseob whined, as he looked at his contacts helplessly on the table and pouted.

You chuckled as you listened to Yoseob complain about how his contacts just won't go in.

"Haha, alright, alright. I'll go to your house and help you then. I'll bring my own pair along and show you. Um, text me your address and I'll try and get there as soon as possible, 'kay?" You cheerfully offered.

"Sure! Okay, I'll see you soon then! Bye~" Yoseob hung up and texting with maximum speed to have his address sent to you asap. As soon as you put your phone down, it vibrated, indicating there was a message.

 

You arrived at Yoseob's house 30 minutes later. You checked the message on the phone to make sure that you had the right house.

*Hmm… This is Yoseob's house alright.* You stepped up to the door and pressed the bell.

"Coming!" Yoseob's bright voice was heard from the other side of the door. *That Yoseob, always so energetic.*

Yoseob opened the door and had a surprised expression on. "Oh! ~~~~-ah! I didn't expect you to be here so quick! Did you fly?" Yoseob opened his innocent eyes at you and blinked.

"Aigoo babo. How can I fly? I'm not superwoman you know," you laughed, as you lightly knocked Yoseob's forehead with your fist. Yoseob smiled and rubbed his forehead, *No, but you're my genie.*

"Yoseob-ah, your house is so nice~ It's so pretty~ Can I live here?" You joked.

"Of course you can! Anytime!" Yoseob's face lit up at the thought of you two being able to live together.

"Yoseob-ah, where're your parents? I should greet them first before I go up to your room." You poked your head around, trying to find a glimpse of Yoseob's parents.

"Um, they should be in the living room. This way." Yoseob led you to the living room, where his parents were sitting down, Yoseob's dad reading his newspaper while having a light conversation with Yoseob's mum.

"Mum, Dad. This is ~~~~." Yoseob introduced. "Hello, I'm Jung ~~~~. It's very nice to meet you." You bowed.

Yoseob's parents' ears perked up at the sound of a girl's voice. *Omo! Our Yoseobie finally has a female friend over!*

Their faces lit up and quickly got up and greeted you.

"Omo hello ~~~~. You're such a pretty one~ Your mother raised you well~" Yoseob's mother warmly said. Your heart squeezed  at the word 'mother' but forced a smile to Yoseob's kind-hearted mother.

"Yes, you are indeed very pretty. Yoseob-ah, you better take care of this pretty one, okay?" Yoseob's father said, as he placed a hand on your shoulder and patted Yoseob on the back with his free hand.

"Yes, sir!" Yoseob brightly answered and did a salute.

"Okay, run along now," Yoseob's dad said. "C'mon ~~~~. Let's go up to my room." You and Yoseob raced up to his room, leaving his parents downstairs.

"Honey, I don't think our Yoseob has even brought any of his friends over before, except for those five that he hangs out with, right?" Yoseob's mother looked up at her husband.

"That's right. In fact, I've never even seen him INTERACT with girls before. Maybe she was the reason behind how he's been changing lately. But you've got to admit, he's been changing for the better." Yoseob's father put his arm around his wife and pulled her close.

 

"No! That's not how you do it! You're meant to put the lenses in from below! Not from above! Oh my god!" You yelled, as you blew your fringe, frustrated that Yoseob still can't get the hang of putting contacts in by himself. Yoseob whimpered in the corner why you stomped around the room. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down.

"Alright, this time, I'll try putting it into your eye for you, okay?" You were on your wits end and if you didn't get it in this time, you were going to explode.

Yoseob pitifully nodded and handed you the contact lens. You slowly leaned in, concentrating on putting the contact in when suddenly, the door opened, scaring you, making you fall onto Yoseob.

"Yoseob-ah! Mummies got-" Yoseob's mother stared at you and his son in awe before running back out, saying "I'm sorry! I'll come back later with the cookies!"

You two just blinked towards the space where Yoseob's mother had been and laughed.

"Now, where were we -" You looked down to see you on top of Yoseob and your eyes wander down his nose line, to his lips.

"~~~~-ah…" Yoseob said softly. He lifted his head, slowly nearing his lips to yours. You gulped and stared right back at him and screamed in your head.

*What's happening?!*

------------

^^

I'm so sorry for not updating as often lately ><

I promise I'll put up three chapters on tuesday :D