Junhyung's Distraction Plan

Genie

"Aish, hurry up Hyunseung! We have to get ready before she comes home!" Kikwang nagged.

"Yah! Don't tell me what to do! Hanging up streamers is hard you know!" Hyunseung yelled back.

"Aish, both of you! Shush! Just hurry up, before Junhyung brings ~~~~ over!" Doojoon used his authority as leader to quieten them down.

"Yes…" They both obeyed, as they quietly continued doing their thing.

 

"Hello, ~~~~~-ah? Can you come out with me for a moment? I need to, uh…, ask you something," Junhyung lamely said, as he scratched his head, speaking into his mobile.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked at your phone, "You, of all people, need to as ME something?"

Junhyung cleared his throat as his face went red. *Look, I'm doing this for your sake, just say yes!*

"Yeah, okay. Where're we meeting?" You coolly said, looking at the homework on your desk. *Going out with Junhyung's gonna be better than spending my birthday doing homework.*

*Yes!* Junhyung did a little fist pump in the air, because he at lying. "Hongdae Main Entrance. Meet you there," Junhyung cheerfully said and hung up.

*He sure seems more cheerful than usual today.* You smiled and got ready.

 

"Hey," You waved to Junhyung, who was waiting for you. "Yah, you're late," Junhyung looked at you ungratefully. He turned and walked away. *Gosh, and I thought he was happier today.*

"So Junhyung… What are we doing today?" You asked, as you lightly jogged to catch up with him.

"Er… I don't know… Never really planned it out. What do you want?" Junhyung scratched his head. He never thought that far into the distraction plan.

"Mmh… I wanna do that!" You pointed towards a shop where you could shoot targets. "Yeah, sure," Junhyung agreed, he had nothing else in mind anyway.

"Yah, Junhyung, you're going to lose anyway, so you might as well not even have a go." You were shooting the targets and were getting 90% of them. Junhyung smirked, *Does she not know that I'm a professional 'House of the Dead' player?*

"Okay, your turn." Your triumphantly smiled and handed the BB gun to Junhyung.

*Poor girl, won't even know what it hit her when she loses.* Junhyung sighed and shook his head. He professionally held the gun up to his eye level.

Bang, bang, bang! Targets were down in a millisecond, and as soon as new targets popped up, Junhyung would get them right away.

*Dude, what the!? I never knew he was so good! Dammit… And I boasted about my score too… Oh god, how embarrassing…* You rested your forehead onto your palm and shook it.

"Done." Junhyung lowered his gun and looked at the score. *Perfect.*

You lifted your head to see your defeat, but instead, it was the exact same score. "Huh? What happened? I thought you were winning!" Your eyes widened as you turned your head between the two scores shown on the screen, checking and re-checking that it was the exact same.

*Aigoo, babo. Did you really think I was not gentlemen enough to let you lose. I only shot the targets that would have my score add up to the same as yours.*

"~~~~, we should go now. There're people behind us that want to play too." Junhyung lightly held your hand and led you away. You slightly bowed as an apology towards the people waiting and walked next to Junhyung.

"Junhyung-ah, how did you do that. You were shooting all those targets so quickly, I thought you were winning!" You looked up to him with clear eyes.

"I guess I wasn't as good as you thought I was then." Junhyung smiled and continued walking.

"Omo, look at that cute couple over there. They look so good together, they look like celebrities!" A passing girl gossiped to her friend.

"Omo, they do! I'm so jealous. The girl's so pretty and the boy's so hot. Man, why can't my boyfriend be like that."

*Mmh? Who're they talking about? Is there a celebrity around?* You looked around to catch a glimpse of this so-called cute celebrity couple.

"~~~~-ah, what are you doing?" Junhyung looked down at your turning head. "Apparently, there's a really good-looking couple somewhere."

Junhyung raised and eyebrow and looked around too.

"Um… Hi. I hope you don't mind us asking but, are you two celebrities?" The girls from before gathered up the courage and asked you and Junhyung.

"Huh? M-me and him?" You pointed to yourself then to Junhyung, eyes wide. "Y-yeah," the girls blushed at your sudden reaction.

"Oh, no. We're not," you laughed it off, taking it as a really good compliment that made your day.

"Oh…" The girl lowered her head, "But you two make a really cute couple. May you two continue loving each other for a very long time." The girl waved and ran off to join her friend.

"Huh? A good couple? What makes her think that we're a couple?" You looked up to Junhyung and furrowed your brows in puzzlement. As if you two were in sync, you two both looked down at your hand in Junhyung's. You two quickly let go of each other and looked away awkwardly.

"Um…" Junhyung sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, trying to find something else to divert your attention to.

"Let's go to that place." Junhyung pointed to a shop where they sold clothes. "Er… Yeah, sure."

*Anything is better than being here awkwardly.* You both thought.

After looking around and buying a few new pieces of clothing for your wardrobe, Junhyung's phone went off.

"Bring her over. We're ready! :D - Dongwoon"

Junhyung smirked and called you over. "~~~~-ah. I think the last time I went to your shop, I left something there. Can you take me there and let me get it?"

"Sure… But what did you leave behind?" You tilted your head.

"Um… Nothing. Just… Yeah." Junhyung gave you a smile. "Yeah, descriptive." You rolled your eyes and walked out of the shop.

"Just… You'll see!" Junhyung called after you.

--------------

You're finally getting to your party :D

It's a long chapter… I know :L I'M OFFICIALLY ON HOLIDAYS!! WOOT! And to celebrate, I shall be updating three chapters today, this being one of the three :D