Unlucky Day

Genie

"So, how was your day…" Junhyung awkwardly said, as he tried to make conversation with you while walking you home.

You raised an eyebrow and gave him the 'Are-You-Seriously-Asking-Me-That' look. "Junhyung-ah, I spent the whole day with you. I think you should know."

Junhyung read too much into the sentence. *The whole day …. With me?* He smiled at those words, appearing like an idiot to you. "Junhyung-ah, why're you smiling?"

He looked to you and quickly stopped smiling, "Nothing. Much…"

After waving goodbye to him in front of your house, Junhyung turned to leave. He sighed in content as he looked up. *If only it was like this everyday…*

 

Like any other school day, the six boys were packing up their things, ready to go home when suddenly, they pumped into the kingkas of the school, SHINee.

"Sorry…" said Dongwoon, as he dropped his books while bumping into Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked down at Dongwoon, who had his head down low and hugging his books tightly to his chest.

"Tsk, well look what we have here. It's…" Jonghyun glanced at Dongwoon's nametag. "Son Dongwoon."

Dongwoon's head lowered even more, his chins touching his chest. Jonghyun smirked and lifted his chin used using his fingers.

"What, poor little Dongwoonie feels ashamed? Aw~ Well you shouldn't have bumped into me in the first place then!" Jonghyun yelled, as he pushed Dongwoon to the ground, sending his books flying. Dongwoon was scared out of his wits. He's never been able to stand up for himself, let alone the kingka Jonghyun.

Minho smirked at Dongwoon, curling up in a ball against the wall.

"Aigoo, look at little Dongwoonie. He's scared. Jonghyun-ah, let's teach him how to be brave. Like, braving punches." As Minho said the last sentence, he strode towards Dongwoon, picked him up and punched him right in the stomach.

"Ooft!" Dongwoon was on the ground once again, clutching onto his stomach. Onew kneeled down next to Dongwoon and put on a fake empathetic face.

"You know that us hyungs are just trying to teach you how to be brave right?" Onew asked, as he elbowed Dongwoon in the back as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Aish, let's just finish him off," Key said impatiently, as he threw punches towards Dongwoon's face, his glasses flying off his face.

The rest of SHINee joined in, till they were satisfied that Dongwoon was lying on the ground in fetal position, with bruises on his cheeks and cuts on his lips.

Jonghyun smirked in satisfaction, "Let's go."

 

Dongwoon lied on the floor, lightly sobbing to himself. *What am I going to do… I can't let my mum see me like this…* An image of someone flashed through his mind.

*~~~~! ~~~~ will help me!* Dongwoon put his weight on the wall and limped to exit the school. Clutching his side, he limped all the way to your shop. He lightly pushed the door open, causing the bell above it to ring.

Your head shot up at the ring. "Welcome, and how may I-" You stopped your well practiced welcoming phrase to see Dongwoon all beaten up.

"Dongwoon-ah!" You yelled, as you rushed over to him.

"~~~~-ah…" Just as Dongwoon started his sentence, his eyes rolled back and fell to the ground.

"DONGWOON-AH!"

---------------

:(

Dongwoon got bullied  ><