Kikwang's Muscles

Genie

You and Kikwang walked to the nearby craft shop where many art material was sold.

"Wah~" You said, as you walked through the rows and colourful craft material. Kikwang walked behind you and chuckled. *She's so easily amused. Cutie.*

You suddenly stopped and pointed to a shelf up high. "Ah! Kikwang! Look! It's paint! Just let me try and get it…"

You jumped a few times to try and reach the high shelf but you failed. This time you bent down low and tried to jump as high as you can but you lost your footing when you landed.

"Ah!!" You screamed, as fell back down. Expecting a hard fall, you felt an arm around your waist.

*Huh? Whose arm does this belong to…* You could feel the outline of well-built biceps around your waist, making you blush. Your eyes traced up the muscly arm to find its owner to be… Kikwang!

"Huh?" You furrowed your eyes and looked at him. You then looked at the arm that was wrapped around your waist and squeezed it. It was indeed well-built. Kikwang felt flustered and quickly pulled his arm back.

"Kikwang-ah. Do you secretly work out?" You took a step closer to him, staring deep into his eyes. Kikwang gulped and nodded. You then smiled warmly and clapped your hands together.

"Wah!~ That's so cool. I never knew you worked out. They're really well-built! You should show me some time, hehe." You playfully joked.

Kikwang blushed and lowered his head. *Any time, just for you.*

You tapped your chin in thought and turned to Kikwang.

"Kikwang-ah, since you're taller than me, can you get the paint for me? Please?" You battered your lashes at him. Kikwang chuckled. "Of course."

With Kikwang's height, he easily got the pots of paint and went to buy it.

On the way back to your shop, you and Kikwang was talking and laughing, talking about bodybuilding amongst other things.

"I think guys with abs are hot! Kikwang-ah, you should get abs too!!" You laughed, as you playfully poked. Kikwang gave a small laugh. "Sure ~~~~-ah. I'll get them, just for you."

You smiled, "Yay!!" You skipped ahead of Kikwang, excited to be making posters and playing with paint. Kikwang looked down at his stomach. *Must get started on working those abs.* He caught up with you and started conversation again.

But from the shadows, Junhyung was watching. He saw everything, from Kikwang catching you to you telling Kikwang to get abs. Junhyung clutched his fist and looked down at his own stomach.

*Hmph, I've got abs too. Just you wait, Jung ~~~~. I'll show you what real abs are.* Junhyung ran back to your shop so you wouldn't be suspicious of his absence.

-----------

Looks like SOMEBODY'S jealous ;)