Dongwoon's Cooking

Genie

Dongwoon woke up before you did, still holding onto you tightly. Dongwoon looked down at you breathing evenly onto his chest. You had your hands curled up in a ball next to your face. Dongwoon kissed your forehead and gently slipped his arms from around your waist and wash up.

You smelled something delicious in your sleep.

*Mmh… Smells so good…* You were about to dribble when you suddenly woke up and realised that someone was cooking in your shop.

*Huh!?* You thought, as you ran to the un-used kitchen at the back of the shop. As you rushed to the kitchen, you saw that it was Dongwoon.

*Oh thank god it was only Dongwoon… I thought it was some random…* You slowly approached Dongwoon and watched him flip pancakes professionally.

*Wah~ I never knew he could cook!* Your eyes sparkled as you marvelled over Dongwoon's cooking skills.

Dongwoon stole a glance at you and smiled, "Awake? By the time you've freshened up, breakfast will be done. By the way, why do you have a kitchen here?"

"This used to be a restaurant, but it closed down so I bought it." You answered.

Dongwoon nodded understandingly. "Okay, go wash up now. It should be ready soon."

You nodded and ran off to wash up, anticipating a delicious breakfast. Dongwoon serve d two pancakes each, on a big white plate with knife and forks on either side. Dongwoon smiled affectionately, seeing you hurry back to eat his cooking.

You beamed at the beautiful pancakes set out in front of you. "Dongwoon-ah, did you REALLY make this? I never knew you could cook so well! Is there syrup?" You pouted at the last sentence.

Dongwoon looked up in thought. "Ah, yeah. I bought syrup as well. Here," he reached into a white shopping bag next to him and pulled out a bottle of maple syrup.

"WHOO!" You threw your arms in the air. "Now, this is heaven. Thank you Dongwoon-ah!"

You held up the knife and fork, your lips and began to dig in. Dongwoon sat opposite of you and slowly cut his pancakes, occasionally taking a glance at you.

*~~~~-ah, I've never thought I'd think this but, you're pretty cute. Just… not when you're smacking us on the back to make us stand straight.* Dongwoon let out a little chuckle.

You tilted your head, "Dongwoon? Something wrong?"

"No, nothing. Nothing at all." Dongwoon flashed a smile your way and continued eating.

------------------

Can our maknae actually cook? :L

I don't even know XD